AMC Theatersrude service

P Review updated:

I'd like to share an incident at your Arcadia location last night. My friend had a major surgery on his leg a couple of weeks ago and is still wearing a cast. For his birthday, we went to dinner and planned to see a movie at your theaters in Arcadia. Since his leg is in a cast and has difficulty walking, we had selected the Arcadia mall because they offer valet service. We had a nice dinner and had left overs. Your horrible staff wouldn't allow us to enter the theater because we had a bag from the restaurant. We tried to explain the situation that the car was at the valet and my friend had difficulty walking. Instead of being given any understanding, your ticket taker made rude remarks. I've never been treated so rudely and will never frequent your theaters. I will be sharing this incident with my friends, family, and the members of my movie club and will encourage them to never frequent any of your venues. This incident occured last night, 8/28/10 at 7:10 in your Arcadia, California. The ticket taker was a young woman with brown hair and wore glasses. As a manager, I would be horrified if my employees ever treated customers so rudely and would fire the individual. Your company and your rude employee ruined a special evening and we will never forgive you!

• A
      Jul 27, 2011

I am very sorry for the manner in which you were treated at one of our AMC locations. That is not how we conduct business with our guests, and I assure you that I will investigate what happened with our Arcadia location. While it might not be possible, we hope to retain you as a valued guest. If you follow the link below you can officially document what happened, as well as provide us with your contact information in a private channel. We will then contact you directly about this regrettable experience. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Jordan with AMC

• U
      Jun 21, 2013

One time, I asked one of the Santa Anita Mall Employees in Arcadia if he knows when a specific movie will be playing next because it was not listed on the board. He was awful and just so rude, he yelled at me and said, "I don't Know!." I understand your concern and am not surprised you had that experience with the disgusting employee. I have plans to go see a movie there tonight and I am going to voice my concerns then!

Roxy

• U
      Jun 21, 2013

Oh, and this happened at the AMC in the Santa Anita Mall- I left it out sorry.

• W
      Dec 02, 2015

The company suspended for complaining that someone at management insulted my religion. They had to let me go and because the main manager wanted to protect there ### he made me say that everything is untrue. I am Muslim and they fired me because I prayed to Allah. I told them I have a disability they don't care at all.