Having problems with Vudu?

Vudu Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 554 8838 (Customer Service)
600 W California Ave.
Sunnyvale, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vudu Customer Service. Initial Vudu complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vudu above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vudu. Discuss the issues you have had with Vudu and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 22, 2018

Vudu — "another device on your account"

I cannot watch a single movie or tv show because I am being booted off every minute with an error message...

VuduTerrible customer service

their customer service is a real nightmare. I can't contact anyone to get some kind of assistance.
I don't think that my issues are big, but they can't be resolved without vudu customer service participation. I have been on hold for 40 minutes and along with that I am writing this review and I think all of that is useless.
Does this department actually exist? Looks like it doesn't...

VuduUseless company

Writing it and dreaming of how this company will be shut down soon. I don't know how and when, but one day it has to happen.
    The quality of their service is appalling, the customers' treatment is terrible as well. So that;s why it's interesting how they are still operating and being well...
    I always have issues with movies, they never download in full. Same thing each time. I don't understand what I pay for. Really.
    Please, do us a favor and stop working at all, please. Vudu is useless.

Vudu.comCustomer service is horrible!

I was a loyal Vudu customer for a long time now, but things changed and now I will never buy anything from this horrible website! I bought a bundle pack but I was having some problems with it. I tried everything but still nothing worked. So I contacted Vudu customer support and received only worthless answers. There was no solution to my problem and Vudu representative was completely useless. Then I asked for a refund. I was put on hold for 30 minutes, and finally I was contacted with their manager. Their manager has a horrible attitude problem. Manager spoke to me as if I was stupid and treated me with disrespect. I was told that there will be no refunds. Horrible staff and horrible attitude! Don't deal with these guys!

Vudu.comCustomer service is horrible.

I was Vudu costumer for a long time now, but things had changed and I will never buy anything from them again. I was having some issues with the product I purchased. I did everything I could, but it was still not working. I contacted Vudu customer service, but after about an hour on the phone, I received only worthless answers. I then asked to speak to a manager or supervisor to see if I can either get a refund or even a Vudu credit. I was put on hold for 10 minutes and then I was disconnected. Called again and the same thing happened. Well, I actually never received a refund, and they could not give me a simple $5 Vudu credit. In the past I never had problems with this company, but now I'm really disappointed.

Vudu.comThey have the worst damn service I have encountered

I couldnt watch the film i ordered due to server issues and connection issues ; we ordered a film on the evening of 17 th, the movie was too long and we decided to finish watching it on the 18 th. At about 8 pm on the 18 th we tried to get vudu going and the network/ server error popped up 4 times, by the time that issue was resolved it told us we have 13 minutes left to finish watching the film ( of which about 50 minutes we yet didn't see) . Then server issue came up again and then we couldn't play the film at all because the time has elapsed. Either its some elaborate scheme or total and complete incompetence: but when i called : someone named DeeDee was trying to convince me that we watched the film all the way through. VUDU customer service wasn't in our living room on the evening of the 17 / 18, and trying to convince me that we watched the film isnt going to work. AND I WAS TOLD APPARENTLY THAT THE COMPANY DOESN'T HAVE MANAGERS?!

THEY HAVE THE WORST DAMN SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!

• Co
              congalizard Feb 02, 2013

VUDU is a scam. They offer 10 tree movie to connect to ROKU, then get your information and want credit card number number. No free movies.

• Ke
              Kelly-30 Sep 10, 2018

Several movies purchased, including today's movie called Lawless, will not stream and will freeze and skip. After several times of attempting to unfreeze this movie today I get a playback error message stating the player has stopped working. In the past I have contacted Vudu for refunds and/or technical assistance. I never get a response.