Having problems with Amazon.com?

Amazon.com Customer Service Contacts

1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com Customer Service. Initial Amazon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews

Amazon.comUnauthorized charge

My Bank account was charged $119.00 on 9/16/2020. I have never ordered anything that costs that amount. I contacted the bank and they said I have to contact Amazon about the unauthorized charge. There is no record on my Amazon account of anything that I ordered for that price. Please help resolve this. Thank you.

Transaction ID 285399.

229336 AMAZON.COM*MU5S77UN0 SEATTLE WA Card 15 #3704 Bill Pay
-$119.00

Michael St John
[protected]@msn.com

Sep 15, 2020

Amazon.com — Promised delivery date not met - inducement to purchase with fraudulent marketing claim

Amazon induce buyers to purchase Woodward's book, "Rage", with the promise of delivery on date of release (15...

Chinatera Limited4k ultra hd video recorder

When this camera arrived I had trouble with it right from the word go, and now on Sunday it just turned it self off and wont open any more, can you please send me an address where I can post it back and receive a full refund, PLEASE, kindness Regards,
    I tried sending e mails to paypal and had no delivery, they kept coming back undelivered, so fed up with this running around in circles,
    Denis Johns.

Amazon.comUnidentified charge

My monthly credit card statement shows a charge to AMZN Mktp in the amount of $50.77. After checking my purchases on my Amazon Prime account for the last 6 months, I did not make any such purchase. My cc statement shows the date of purchase as July 23, 2020 and is identified as
      US*MV3U42MKOAmzn.com/billWA.

All the other charges I have verified and identified. I believe this is a fraudulent charge.

AmazonRefund

place order from amazon on nov 28, 2019 order number [protected]-5500237 receive incorrect item email amazon send me return label sent incorrect item back they told me credit account 2 to 3 days never receive refund of $310.36 item suppose receive lawn motor cost $310.36 incorrect item cost $550.78 was a tall lean chair stand call and email amazon refund and problem told me just lies refund on march 21, 2020 and may 2020 call synchrony bank they said know nothing about refund now this sept 2020 paid for item and send back incorrect they beat me out $310.36 paid something did not get.

Amazon.comOrdered products not received chinatera

On 4/2/20. A charge for 3293 to China Terje was charged to my debit card and I have yet to receive the product I am so ready for it to come I know that it may have been because of the coronavirus but up that's enough I'm ready for my productI didn't received what I ordered. For 32.93. I figured it was because of the coronavirus that I hadn't got it yet but it's been way longer enough I should have had it by now I either want my money back or I want my product you need to get information from me feel free to reach me

Amazon.comUnknown billing

08/31/2020amzn mktp us*mu48z54z2 amzn.com/bill wa d$9.99
            Transaction date:08/31/2020
            Posted date:08/31/2020
            Reference number:2469216l42xfddrkd
            I have not ordered anything from amazon I don not know these charges ask for credit asap!

Amazon.comTracker trailer cut us off in new haven area.

Truck driver cut us off in New Haven area and he came within inches of our car, he did not have any blinkers on. He also cut off another red truck in the other lane. Very bad driving, almost caused two accidents. I took a picture of the back of the truck with information which I have attached to this note. It seems like he was in a rush . I think the other passenger in the truck was also taking a picture as well.

Tracker trailer cut us off in new haven area.
              Tracker trailer cut us off in new haven area.

Amazon.comUnable to access my account

I received a defective tablet. I try to access my account but run into their big wall upon entering my email address and password. This wall keeps getting bigger because it promises to send an email to my mailbox. I must receive this message before I can access my account. The message has never been sent. On one occassion I looked for the message for over a week. It never arrived. I called customer service to complain. The operator was absolutely no help. He said I had to wait for the message. It is like trying to get documents from the White House with a subpoena.
                They keep this up so that it is impossible to get an RMA for any merchandise.

Amazon.comSee below

I have two charges on my current Costco Cilti Visa card as follow:
                  (1) 7/20 - Amazon Digit MV68MOZF2 - $1.99
                  (2) 8/05 - Amazon Prime MF8RQ9AK2 - $128.22

I'm asking Citi to remove these amounts until I receive s full explanation from you. Thank you
                  Betty Fritsch (card ending in 4731)
                  [protected]
                  232 Clearview Ct.
                  Roseville, CA 95747

Amazon.comMy account blocked from amazon

My account was locked for no reason with the message saying:more information needed contact customer service for further assistance. I have complained trough call 15 time n 2 time chat from my other account they all r  given me 48 hour but today 28days completed my account stil blocked  The problem is that there's no way to contact their customer service My Amazon pay balance is 22280 its my hard earned money please unblock my account n Reales my money This is very frustrating!

My Amazon registered email

My account blocked from amazon
                    My account blocked from amazon

Aug 30, 2020

Amazon.com — Thuraya xt lite & thuraya xt pro dual handsets

I am writing this against Order No: [protected] Which was returned through Q Express via Tracking...

Amazon.comLenovo p10 tablet package missing tablet no refund

Ordered a Lenovo p10 tablet from Amazon Warehouse on July 26, 2020. The package sent was missing the tablet, only the speaker dock was in the package
                      I called customer service and was told I must return the product and would take 3-5 days after they received it to get a refund to my credit card.
                      It's been almost a month and still no refund despite the fact that Amazon returns received it on 7/31/2020
                      Each time I call I am told them will open an investigation with the ' right ' department but as of today no refund as of 8/29.
                      I plan to dispute the charge with my bank and will cancel my prime account with Amazon

Amazon.comCustomer service and their security firmware is outdated and does not protect customers correctly

Customer service agent jada or jaha was no help, hung up on me and did not solve the issue when I was connected to her again,

Cj helped me out very much and got my account back open to order, thanks cj, the same day after I ordered they locked

My account because some unusual activity, I just opened back my account and I placed an order how is that unusual?,

Someone else hacked amazon's software and they are blaming us the customers for it, the paying customers, some will sue

Them eventually, why?, we pay for amazon service it's not free, if you are going to lock a customer's account how do

You not call their contact number and send them a text message about locking their account, amazon is not professional

When it comes to their customers, only cj hepled out very well

Amazon.comUnauthorized charge on credit card

I am getting a charge for 13.95 to by credit card for books/magazines. I have not okayed this transaction.

Merchant Address: Amzn.com/bill, WA Category: Books/Magazines/Newspapers

RECURRING PAYMENT AUTHORIZED ON 08/26 Amazon Prime*MU3N7 Amzn.com/bill WA S580239843391377 CARD 9702

Please credit my account and close this matter.

Tiffany Robbe
                          [protected]

Aug 27, 2020

Amazon.ca — Outright stole my money and they are not giving it back.

I ordered a laptop about a month ago and it had a battery leak upon arrival so I contacted amazon and I got a...

Amazon.comBait and switch

Recently I tried to purchase a pair of wrangler stretch jeans. I was sent a pair of wrangler jeans but they were not stretch jeans. I have no printer to print a return postage and I do not have a smart phone to use a Kohl's to have them ship them back for me so I was told that I have to pay Amazon a 1.00 dollar fee to have them mail me a return label which I have not yet received. I am having to pay extra for Amazon's mistake. There is no fairness in that.

Aug 20, 2020

Amazon.com — Shipping

Why is it that I pay for Prime shipping just to have shipping times get longer. The more I pay, the longer it...

Amazon.comStephan full over full bunk bed

Product shipping was delayed two months. Third party seller, toscana home interiors, refused to answer emails about what was going on. I requested a refund after the two months, which still has not been resolved over a month past the refund request. Amazon customer service has no information about the refund and cannot answer simple questions. I am told an investigation has been under way for over three weeks and nothing has been done. I would not be surprised if nothing will be done to refund my money ever. My next move will be to file a complaint with the state attorney generals office. A complete nightmare. I will never use amazon again.

Amazon PrimeFailing to meet 48 hour delivery promise

Amazon Prime gained huge market share, by promising free 48 hour delivery. When it had severely damaged most of it's competition, it used the Covid virus as an excuse to no longer meet the promise of 48 delivery. As a result of this, I will no longer use Amazon as a first line of ordering. I will maintain my Prime account for now. However, when I purchase products, I will look to other providers first. I will only use Amazon as a last resort.