Having problems with Amazon.com?

Amazon.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 12, 2006. The latest review Amazon Delivery Driver was posted on Oct 20, 2021. The latest complaint Prime Spoof and Non-Delivery Problem was resolved on Jun 29, 2021. Amazon.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1240 reviews. Amazon.com has resolved 105 complaints.

Amazon.com Customer Service Contacts

1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com Customer Service. Initial Amazon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 37

Aug 10, 2019

Amazon.com — return pickup

#[protected] Dates: 9-8-2019 and [protected] I ahve ordered a laptop as it was not working properly...

Aug 08, 2019

Amazon.com — tag heuer watch

I bought a Tag Heuer watch sold by a company by the name of Watch Passion. When I received the watch I took...

Amazon.comsalty angry amazon perma-bans me after I post winning lawsuit

Yikes Amazon! I posted a thread here

stating that I won a lawsuit against Amazon for holding my funds and Amazon banned me from the forum saying this

You have been suspended from the forum until July 31, 3019, 3:00pm.

Ban from Amazon Seller Forums for posting inappropriate content

Hello from Amazon.com,

We are writing to let you know that your posting privileges for the Amazon Seller Community discussion forums have been revoked.

As stated in our Forum Guidelines you are not permitted to post profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.

Our Forum Guidelines are available here:

Please do not attempt to post messages on our forum in the future.

Sincerely,

Susan H.

You can't make this up folks, Amazon on full damage control mode.

Amazon.comdriver accident

An amazon driver was delivering to my neighbor today 8/7/2019 at approximately 15:15 hrs. When he was backing out of their driveway, he hit our stone mailbox breaking the stone and knocking it off the foundation. He looked back, but then took off, witnessed by my wife and granddaughter. I found him down the road and confronted him about it. I have his driver's license info, the amazon van LP, and a picture of the damage. I am attaching pictures to this email. If you need his driver's license photo image - I can send that as well.

I just want my mailbox repaired. Had he stopped to inform me of his actions, I would not be so upset. However, he saw what he did and took off anyway.

I would appreciate a prompt response and resolution of this matter.
    Michael C de Jongh
    7302 Timberwilde Dr
    Alvin, TX 77511
    [protected]

driver accident
    driver accident

RESOLVED

Please remove my information off this complaint

Aug 02, 2019

Amazon.com — amazon prime

You have been advertising the Andy Murray/Jamie Murray match to "watch live" all evening and now its not...

Amazon.comcustomer service

Promised a delivery date, had arranged for someone to be there on that day and then without notice they decided to ship my item a day early. I had to use my last paid day off to be there and now I'm out that day of pay. All I wanted to know was if they would reimburse me if the package was stolen or lost and it was a run around with three different agents. Terrible customer service who had no clue what is really happening.

Jul 29, 2019

Amazon Logistics — delivery service

On 07/29/2019 I was stunned when an Amazon Logistics agent tried to shove a package into my USPS mailbox...

Amazon.comadditional charges to my debit card

Hi my name is meresa and I'm not very active buying stuff on amazon it's kinda rare and i have been getting additional charges to by card . I have not bought anything there Was 2 debit card charge on June 22 one of 11.00 and another one 16.56 dollars to my debit card and I did not buy anything in books newspapers which was alarming especially since I haven't bought anything. Plz cancel any additional charges to my account

Amazon.compackaging mistake

Dear Sir/Madam,
          Wrong item was delivered to my home this morning.
          I just want to have the CD Set I ordered.
          In exchanges of e-mail, as copied below, there was no suitable place offered in your replace, as if you never make mistake.
          Please deliver the correct item as I ordered.

Re: Your Amazon.com order #[protected] has shipped
          Fri 7/26/2019 2:03 PM
          [protected]@amazon.com

From: Isao Ozaki
          Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 11:49 AM
          To: [protected]@amazon.com
          Subject: Re: Your Amazon.com order #[protected] has shipped

Dear Sir/Madam,
          I ordered the CD set of "Wagner, Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg".
          An hour ago, I received a CD package.
          But, I opened up the package, and found out, instead,
          it was "Wagner, Der fliegende Hollander".
          I think it was a mistake by a person who did the packaging.
          I still like to have what I ordered: Wagner, Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg.
          Could you deliver it to me?
          Regards,

Amazon.compayment

On July 25 you took out $14.03 from my account. I did not order anything and also do not belong to the prime account! How do I get a refund back to my account? This should not happen. Would also like to know this does happen with a company like yours. I don't order much stuff from you. But I will tel my relatives to watch there accounts, as they do order a lot of things from Amazon!

Respond

Amazon.comnon refund of excess amount paid for a mobile phone on 20th june.

On 20th june while placing an order for samsung galaxy m20 (charcoal black), I was asked to make an payment of rs.11990/- (order number [protected]) I paid the same using credit card. The amount got deducted from the account, but immediately a message came that 'payment declined: revise the payment now to complete your amazon order'.

On earlier occasions during booking of air/railway tickets whenever the account was debited, without the transaction being completed, the amount used to be credited back to the same account in a few days.

I therefore placed the order again (order number [protected]), paid rs.11990/- for the same by credit card and I received the phone next day. On 22nd june my mother in law suffered a stroke and I with my wife had to rush to purulia (west bengal) to attend to her as she lives alone. She had to be hospitalised and after her condition improved I came back to kolkata.

On returning to kolkata I was checking my accounts and found that the amount of rs.11990/- debited on 20th june against order no. [protected] has not been credited back to my account. I called up amazon's customer care number and narrated my problem to him. The person who picked up the phone checked the records and to my surprise informed me that records were showing that both phones had been delivered to me. I told him that only one phone against order no [protected] was delivered to me and I did not receive any other package from amazon.

He told me to take up the matter with amazon's higher officials for solution of my problem. I have sent 9/10 mails to mr. Amit agarwal. Ceo amazon india and also to mr. Jeff bezos. I have received reply to my mails wherein their customer care department persons are saying that they are looking into the matter and will revert to me. Further, I have received 3/4 calls where different persons ask the same question again & again. This has been going on for the past one month. You are requested to kindly take necessary steps so that I get back the excess amount of rs.11990/- paid to amazon.

Respond

Amazon.comdeceptive and fraudulent promotional advertising

I recently participated in the Amazon.com Prime Day Promotion called "Buy More Get More". Under the terms of this promotion, Amazon customers were entitled to certain promotional credits, the amounts of which would be determined based on the total amount of purchases completed using the Amazon shopping application (iOS or Android) during the applicable promotional period. The promotional credits were to be issued to the promotion participants on July 19, 2019. Despite my full compliance with all applicable terms and conditions of this offer, Amazon.com did not honor the promotion and issue me the applicable credit earned ($60 based on a $500 eligible purchase). I contacted Amazon.com customer service via their chat application on two separate occasions to inquire regarding the status of my credits (7/17 and 7/20). Both times the agent confirmed my eligibility and that the credits would be issued (chat transcript attached). Upon the second contact, the agent escalated the matter to Amazon.com's marketing department for final resolution. I later received a response from Amazon.com's marketing department denying my eligibility for the promotion based on the terms and conditions of the offer thus refusing to issue the credit in question. It is important to note that Amazon's marketing department has now denied my eligibility on three separate occasions for a different reason each time. In response to all of their objections, I have provided documented proof (including screens shots of the order, the promotional terms and conditions, etc.). Upon being presented with proof to the contrary refuting their denial of my eligibility, they simply change the reason for their denial to which I also respond with the relevant proof that their new reason for denial is also unfounded.

Amazon.com has deliberately engaged deceptive advertising and promotions.

Amazon.comonline shopping company

I ordered an expensive tv from Amazon during the Prime Day sells. It took a week for delivery but I thought okay. When UPS tried to deliver the tv the box was open. I refused delivery and contacted Amazon. They refused to do anything about it.
                  So I am out $800 and a tv. I don't have one, by the way, which was why I purchased one. They refused to issue a replacement or a refund.

• Updated by sheherazade · Jul 23, 2019

I ordered and paid for a NEW UNOPENED item. The item they shipped to me was opened. Plus the driver said that the tv had been lying flat on his truck all day. Any idiot knows you DO NOT transport tv's lying flat. I did contact them and was told there was nothing they could do. Plus I am a prime member and this tv had prime shipping but it took over a week to reach my home. Unacceptable.

Amazon.combroken item

Received a damaged item contact Amazon immediately. Requested amazon resend item that was broken. Representative was very nice and stated discard the broken Item and new item would sent. Days later received an email from amazon stating that I needed to return the damaged item or get penalized with the cost of the item.7/15/19 Called amazon and stated that I was told to discard the damaged item. Joseph (rep) told me he resolved the item in the computer. I should not have received that email. 7/19 received notice from amazon that the cost of the item was deducted from my account. "Very upset!" Called amazon AGAIN spoke to Carlos (rep) Carlos states that he resolved the issue and that Joseph, the previous rep didn't have the authority to resolve the item. So he lied to get me off the phone. 7/22 problem NOT Fixed asked to speak to a supervisor Gaby. Gaby said she fixed the problem... is the problem resolved? Who knows! Amazon stole the money from my bank account. WTF is going on with amazon? This should not have happened. Poor training and liars!!!

Respond

Amazoncarrier service and amazon's response

I placed an order on 7/21, with Amazon indicating the item would be delivered on 7/22. Upon checking the tracking status it indicated the item left Amazon's Baltimore Facility at 3:25 am and was delivered at 5:54 a.m. by the USPS, which was incorrect. It was delivered to the Post Office at that time. I contacted the Post Office who shared that for the last 2 weeks the carrier delivering the package from Amazon's Baltimore Facility to the Post Office is incorrectly scanning the item as "delivered" instead of "arrived at postal facility". I contacted Amazon to communicate that their carrier is incorrectly scanning the item and that customers think their item is delivered when it is not. I spoke to an Amazon representative and a supervisor. The only thing they could tell me is that the package is in route and should arrive by end of day 7/23. They had no idea how to resolve the root problem: communicate to the carrier facility in Baltimore they are scanning incorrectly leaving customers to think a package is lost or misdelivered. A waste of over 45 minutes trying to use Amazon chat and Amazon's phone support to get them to understand the issue. I suspect that by scanning it as "delivered" that facility is able to report inflated delivery metrics. The Post Office has no way to correct it on their end. I simply want the Baltimore Amazon Facility to correct their scanning practices.

Amazon.comdeliveries

2 deliveries in one prime day order marked delivered, both not here, one with photo of wrong address. Called yesterday on the already 2 days late one that's marked delivered yesterday was told to wait a few days? On a delivery that's already 2 days late? 2 missing&late, 1 late. A former prime memb [protected]. Joined for july only. Big mistake. Not worth the aggravation trying to save a few dollars. Once upon a time I shouted from the rooftop what a great place/find you were, how great your customer service, policies, products... Your enjoying the fruits of your earlier reputation for sure, but those too eventually come to an end. You wouldn't be the first giant to fall. Please reconsider your delivery policies. If prime member orders are not delivered to the right address on the promised date, roll out the mea culpas like you used to. It means everything. Amazing what an automatic gift card, credit, treat will do.

Respond

Amazon.comduplicated order for a sunlounger

On 17th June I ordered a sunlounger for my daughter who was recovering from surgery. The order was duplicated and one was returned and this was confirmed by Amazon., but no credit was issued.
                          I have now received a statement of my account and I see that I was charged twice for this item.
                          Please will you pass a credit for £120 for the one returned.
                          Thank you.
                          James Hawley

Jul 15, 2019

Amazon.com — horrible customer service

On June 14, 2019 I placed an Amazon Prime order (Amazon order #[protected]) for 30 "Moscow Mule" gift...

Jul 15, 2019

Amazon.com — "paypal *chinatera" payment sent to [protected]@cesdeals.com

01 jul 2019 14:14:16 gmt+02:00 Transaction id: 70568818fg836942g Hello jane krog, You sent a payment of...

Heal N Soothe Capsulescomplaint

I have sent 2 emails to your company advising that I do not want to receive monthly supplies of these capsules but you still insist on charging me for the same. On the 12th may I paid $30.30 for a free sample of the capsules. However, when I spoke to my dr about them I was advised not to take them because of all the medications I am on and I advised you I did not want to continue receiving them.
                            On the 11 june an amount of $76.52 was taken out of my account by your company, money which I had not authorised, having already advised you I did not want to continue, I only wanted to try the free sample. Also I have not even opened the bottle, having taken the advice of my dr.
                            Marion melling. Maid. [protected]@gmail.com

1 Response
                              • Lo
                                LoseTheBackPain Jul 31, 2019

Hi Marion,
                                Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We have searched and were unable to find any communication from you to us. However we wanted to let you know we have now cancelled your subscription as you requested. If you would like to check this with us please contact us via this link and please use it for all future communications so that we can help you with any concerns.

We wanted to explain, as part of the free trial, you will receive a $59 product (for free, you pay a small S/H fee, and you will never be billed for that first bottle)

In order to complete that free trial order, we provide you with our Terms and Conditions in a clear and conspicuous way, so much so, you need to click on our checkbox, agreeing to the terms and authorizing the HBI to bill your card, only then are you able to submit the complete your order button.

The terms of the offer are reiterated in your confirmation email and in the physical letter which is included in your first shipment.

We no longer use corporate emails for customer support related issues, several years ago we transitioned to a ticket system, which is safer, faster and more reliable. Please use this link to ask your questions or state your comments: https://thehealthybackinstitute.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Contacting us by email or posting on an external Complaints Board are not the most efficient ways of communicating with us. We provide several easy ways to contact our company, allowing you to cancel or modify your subscription. The following methods include phone, fax, postal mail, support ticket, and self-cancel option in your MyAccount. These options are presented to you in a clear and conspicuous way making contact with our company or changes fast, easy and hassle-free.

If you have any other questions or concerns I’m including our link to our contact us page so you can choose the best option for you to communicate with us. https://losethebackpain.com/contact-us/

If you would like to review our 90 Day Return Policy please see link below:

We advise you do not leave your email address or account details on any public site but contact us only via the links given please.

Eva Klein