Amazon.com / amazon prime

Same situation with Amazon Prime ordered an item and had the option of having it sent faster through Amazon Prime. Come to find out they charged two of my cards on the account but yet say they didn't. Trying to dispute it and spoke to several amazon representatives which gets you nowhere with them at all. Contacted both of my banks got nowhere they ripped me of 126.14 and kept saying they refunded my money which is a bs lie big time. I need advice on how to get my money back anyone have any suggestions?

Mi
Jun 29, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 30, 2019

Yes. Email customer service and explain that you placed a single order but were charged twice. Track the package and the last few deliveries to show them that you didn’t receive a package for that amount of extra charge.

Be polite. Don’t accuse or insist that they did you wrong. Go over every charge and they’ll issue credits for anything that you didn’t receive. They may offer a ten dollar promotional credit as an apology.

Remember that you are dealing with people from foreign countries and big words might not help them. Make it easy to understand and just state facts.

I read your post again and wondered if this was two orders. They generally don’t split payment among credit cards Go over each charge with them and please update us on the outcome. For me they are the easiest to deal with and I always get positive results from them.