Amazon.com / amazon prime
Same situation with Amazon Prime ordered an item and had the option of having it sent faster through Amazon Prime. Come to find out they charged two of my cards on the account but yet say they didn't. Trying to dispute it and spoke to several amazon representatives which gets you nowhere with them at all. Contacted both of my banks got nowhere they ripped me of 126.14 and kept saying they refunded my money which is a bs lie big time. I need advice on how to get my money back anyone have any suggestions?
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft