Altech Netstarunethical behaviour and horrible customer service

I had a contract with Altech Netstar in 2013 where Altech didn't deduct for 2months premium. When I queried why the consultant advised me that they didn't have my banking details. I then requested to terminate the contract as I had added my banking details on my contract. However on the 3rd month Altech deducted. fast forward 2017 they have handed me over and I now owe R7000. for a 24 month contract that I requested to terminate. I got in touch with [protected]@netstar.altech.co.za and Mohamed advised me that the company was at fault and I then requested transcripts of all my communication, that was 13/01/2017. how does one take such a matter to the Ombuds?