Alside WindowFail Time After Time

R

Alside windows were installed in my home about 10 years ago. About 8 years ago the seals started failing and I started having them replaced under warranty. Here I am today and all but one of the units in my home have been replaced and now their replacements are failing. There hasn't been a time in the past 8 years when I haven't had water between the panes or a claim in process. My latest claim is 9 months old and I'm still waiting for them to replace the windows. Grids don't match, sometimes the replacements don't even have the same latch style so they pulled the old ones off and left me to look at the drill holes where the old latches were. RUN AWAY from Alside. You won't regret it.