Almay Cosmeticsbad service

G Review updated:

I have used Almay's foundation for years and have been very
satisfied. However, this time
when I bought three bottles in their new container, I have had nothing
but trouble getting the liquid
out of the bottle. They new containers are very unsatisfactory and
next time I would go to another
line because of it.

• Zo
    Zoaner Sep 18, 2019

I chose almay because of its advertised hypoallergenic qualities. I wore the tattoo eye liner for an interview follow up. My eye lids and eyes became extremely red and inflamed!
    Do you offer In store product refunds?

• Di
    DinerInKansas Aug 31, 2019

First Almay discontinued the intense i-color eyeliner pencil and mascara in the shade that I loved, black amethyst. So I started using the black/brown eyeliner pencil. The problem is that the pencil breaks off in about 1/8 inch increments, so the pencil lasts for maybe 3-4 uses before it is completely used up and has to be replaced.

• Br
    Brenda Theriot Mar 06, 2019

I have been using this black eye liner for many years. The last three that I purchased in black is mostly made up of water. I am very disappointed in this since it has been my go to liner for so long. I am currently looking for a different brand because of this.

• Da
    Daniele Lemaire Aug 28, 2018

I bought this eye shadow upon recommendation from a sales consultant from Dischem last week, because it was specifically for sensitive eyes. After wearing it for a few hours, my eyelids were swollen, the eyes were red and irritated, burny. I had to remove it and put in some eye drops !
    It was not a cheap product either, so I am very disappointed !

• Al
    Almay Aug 15, 2018

I have for so long been buying Almay Eyeliner... Lately ever time I buy a new one the tip breaks off and a new Eyeliner is gone. Can you send me a new one since I just bought one and already it is broken and no more eyeliner.
    Thanks Joanne Arena

• Ly
    Lynne Redmond Aug 17, 2016

I bought the Almay Intense I gel smooth liner and I can not get the cartridge to roll out to extend the eye liner.
    Can someone explain how to do this.
    [email protected]

• Di
    Diane Kerwin Jun 20, 2016

I just spoke with customer service and had a great rep help me with my question. She was helpful and polite. My coupon was suppose to give me a free mascara but instead it deducted a lesser priced Almay product. She was nice enough to give me a rebate for the item. Nice company but they do have a lot of bad chemicals in their products.

• Rh
    Rhonnie Squared Aug 13, 2015

when will almay remove phenoxyethanol from their product?

• Rh
    Rhonnie Squared Aug 13, 2015

almay is suppose to be hypoallergenic.you have a known skin irritant in your product(phenoxyethanol) when will you make a product without this ingredient?