Allstate Insurance Companyinsurance not paying for rental car

C

On Feb. 28, 2018 My new car was hit by a lady who had Allstate insurance. I have spent hours and hours on the phone with the agent trying to get my rental car paid for until my car is fixed. I have no other transportation! The lady admitted to the police that the accident was her fault but I am the one who is suffering from bad insurance agents! The agent says that the auto body shop should pay for my car and the auto body shop says that the insurance company should pay for the car. The agent said the auto body shop was taking too long to repair the car. I called four other local auto body shops today and they gave me the same time frame for repairing my car! Today I had to put the rental car on my credit card and that is just wrong.
I am beyond crusted with Allstate!

insurance not paying for rental car

Joyce Privitera Apr 20, 2018

Allstate is the worst insurance ever. They never pay a claim. I would never use them. I took out a disability insurance plan offered by my company. I have paid on it for years. I was sick in the hospital & couldn’t work. I filed in February. It is now end of April & they are still telling me they need more information from my doctor. My doctor has filled this form out 2 all they do is think of ways that they don’t have to pay you.