AllianceOneUnreasonable Collection

I had tickets that I paid in part from over 7 years ago out of Kitsap County WA. I don't recall failing to pay any of them in full. They showed up as all not paid at all. I have no proof of payment now.$1400.00 plus. After collecting payments from me over the past 6 months with current tickets for DWLS at total of $185.00 a month, They just sent a certified letter to my employer and myself a wage garnishment order for $1600.00. They said I have to continue paying the $185.00 a month while they proceed to garnish my paycheck at $175.00 each pay period. That is $350.00 amonth plus the $185.00 a month. I make $10.50 Hr. at 76 hours every two weeks ($1376.00 a month. $1376.00 minus $535.00 equals 841.00 left over. My rent is $525.00 a month. My rent is $525.00. $316.00 a month left over for Food ($180.00), Gas ($200.00), Auto insurance ($90.00) Exclude Dr bills, clothing etc. I have a negative $155.00 a month. The even more disturbing thought is, after reading some of the complaints on this blog, how do I get prooof of payment?. What stopping them from perpetual, lifelong, ongoing collection of now doubly paid debts through them?. Who is the watchdog for this kind of scandal. This is prison worthy behavior. I did not send any of my payments as of late, certified. So, what is to stop them from starting over and collecting the past six months over again?. This is criminal behavior worthy of imprisonment for all involved. Should anyone read this. Can we get a group of us victims here together and contact an attorney that will look into all the complaints on this blog?. Who are the real criminals here?.