ALLConnectscary service

Signed on for the internet/tv/phone service. Later, called the 800 number trying to cancel the service. The customer reps are extremely rude and gave me run around phone numbers to call. None of them allows me to cancel the service. In one of the call, I even ask the service rep why he's giving me the run around. He asked me back, 'why would I give you the run around?' when he knows he's giving me the run around. Unbelievable how shameless they are.

• Lx
    LXE Nov 16, 2014

I fully agree. AllConnect is annoying. They keep sending me e-mails regarding the status of my (completed) order twice a day.

• Ho
    honest23 Dec 03, 2011

I'm an Allconnect agent as well but in Tijuana B.C Mexico. Most of All Connect calls get routed to Tijuana. It is very easy for agents to get customers information we don't even get check at the entrance for cell phones pen and paper . Agents can easily steal customers identity!!!. We do lie 90% of the time in a call. If we don't get the sale our numbers drop and we get fired. Please be aware All Connect needs to be shut down!!!

• Al
    Allconnecgt agent Aug 20, 2011

I'm an Allconect agent and we HAVE to offer all those products and push people to buy and if we don't and our sales aren't at their goal every week, we get fired. They have the worse turn over rate and every week, have new hires. We do get paid for only 2% of the sales we sale over our 100% goal. And even you tell your electric company you don't want to be transferrred they will still transfer you regardless cause your power company rep gets a comission on every customer they transfer to us. And it makes me mad when they have transferred a customer over when they had said no and the customer is telling ME off. If it was just more customer service, I would love the job, but I don't like being a "bully" if Allconnect doesn't change they are gonna loose their contracts.

AnonymousComplainer Mar 04, 2011

I know how you feel, AllConnect is the worst company I ever worked for, and your right they are pushy and lairs we are told to.

Resort to dishonesty, trickery or deception. - Why you where transfered to us, why you should set up your service with us.

Distortion of facts to mislead or confuse. - When we need your credit card.

Manipulating people emotionally by exploiting their vulnerabilities. - When we sale ADT leads.

• Be
    Beth Talbot Feb 18, 2011

We apologize for the experience you have had with Allconnect. This is not our normal procedure. We'd like to find out the specifics and find a resolution. Can you please email us at [email protected]?