ALLConnectdid not work as ordered/confusing/tricky

I would try to avoid this company if I had a second chance. I was routed to them after starting new service with my electricity provider in order to receive "promotional rates" on a variety of similar products. I then spoke to a gentlemen who sounded as though he was ready off of a script, and apparently did not know very much regarding the promotions. Nonetheless, i went against my better judgement and signed up for a "promotional" rate for a cable internet connection. In doing so, I had to disclose an uncomfortable amount of information, but at the end of the call, he assured me that I would receive a reduced bill for the internet connection, and allconnect would work with the cable provider to ensure this. I received the call back, and email confirmation of this as well. Then, my internet was set up and installed, but when I received my bill, there was no promotional rate at all. I called the internet company, and they told me to talk to allconnect. I then proceeded to talk to a man named David from allconnect--with whom I tried to be cordial--but he assured me that they had no evidence of a confirmation at all. He listed off information that was incorrect about my order, and, finally, told me that I could talk to my internet provider and "good luck with that and have a nice day."... Ok. So, I had to cancel my internet subscription because the rate was too high. However, I need internet, so when I looked back online to deals that the internet provider had for those who signed up online, I SAW THE EXACT SAME DEAL ONLINE AS THE ONE OFFERED BY ALLCONNECT. In short, Allconnect appears to be a rather troublesome, unfriendly, and unnecessary middleman. I would also say that, in my situation, it was worse than useless because it also wasted my time and the time of the internet provider. Therefore, I would not use this service if I had a second chance.

Thank you for reading.

• Allconnect Inc Jun 13, 2012

We regret that you had a poor experience with Allconnect and would like to assure you that we want to be of assistance. At Allconnect, we take great pride in helping consumers and in trying to make all customer experiences as valuable as possible. Please contact us so that we can research this issue further by sending an email to [email protected] or calling [protected].