Alitalia — refund not received
On the 4th of March, I had made a booking from Alitalia . I had paid the amount using my ABN Amro card through IDEAL. The money was deducted from my account, but I didnt get any confirmation message from the airlines. However, after few hours, I got my booking code, but on inquiring with them, I was told that the booking didnt happen and they didnt receive the money.
Now, my bank says that the money is sent and the airlines says that the money is not with them.
Thus, I am really worried where did my money go. According to my bank, the airlines should initiate the refund, but so far, I have got no information from them. Please look into the matter, so that I can get the refund as fast as possible
I attach the details required for this case. The money deducted was from "GLOBALCOLLECT"
Thanks in advance
More Alitalia Complaints & Reviews
- Alitalia - worst customer service! 
- Alitalia - avoid alitalia airlines! 
- Alitalia - beroepshouding stewards, zoekraken bagage, tel. bereikbaarheid enz.
- Alitalia - do not fly alitalia 
- Alitalia - seat booking 
- Alitalia - customer service
- Alitalia - non arrival of baggage
- Alitalia - baggage get totally damaged
- Alitalia - lost my bag
- Alitalia - complicated situation at the airport