AliExpressSeller hitbox official store on aliexpress has malicious behavior

K Nov 24, 2020

Hello,

On november 11, 2020, I bought and paid (order id: 3007158532967372) for the welding machine hitbox mig200 with free shipping from spain to lithuania in the aliexpress store hitbox official store (please look at picture hitbox order 1, 2, 3). A few days later they asked me to pay an extra 100 usd for delivery, but I told that parcel shipping to lithuania was free and if it so expensive to you, I can found logistic company in lithuania, who would take this product from spain and bring it to lithuania for 40-50 eur and you just need to pay for that. In a word, the hitbox official store employee is doing everything, that I can not give this item, but the same store (order id: 3007146101397372) send me a set of nozzles for this welding machine at once. What can I do with this spare parts for this welding machine, if they are not sending this mig200 to me? This is a wrong behaviour. In this way, they undermine the prestige not only of themselves but also of all aliexpress. When I paid for this order, parcel shipping to lithuania was free. Russians have proverb - уговор дороже денег, that means in english - agreement is more valuable than money, a deal is a promise. I am asking to help me - fair is fair, a deal is a deal. This is my claim to aliexpress, please help me, because you care about hitbox official store. If it not helps for hitbox, I am ready to copy and send this message to all internet claim sites, which I could find.
Anyway I think, that hitbox official store employees must be honest, if you said yes, you must do that, because agreement is more valuable than money...
Passed 12 days for shipping. I am waiting this welding machine in lithuania. Thank you.

Kestutis matulis

Kestutis. [protected]@yahoo.com

RESOLVED

Hello,
Thank you very much for your help. The problem was solved, today I got this item. Thanks again.