OffGamers Global Logo

OffGamers Global

Having problems with OffGamers Global?

OffGamers Global reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 16, 2008. The latest review $326 stolen by offgamers was posted on Jul 23, 2021. The latest complaint $326 stolen by offgamers was resolved on Jul 23, 2021. OffGamers Global has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 35 reviews. OffGamers Global has resolved 21 complaints.

OffGamers Global Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 392 2389 (United States)
+44 800 011 9860 (United Kingdom)
+603 92 226 654 (International)
17 Upper Circular Road, #03-00 Juta Building
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OffGamers Global Customer Service. Initial OffGamers Global complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OffGamers Global above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OffGamers Global. Discuss the issues you have had with OffGamers Global and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

OffGamers Global Complaints & Reviews

OffGamers Global$326 stolen by offgamers

I purchased 2x $100 Neosurf vouchers on the 4th of july, then 1x $100 on the 7th - They have since refused to provide the product, refused to provide a refund, and refused to cooperate in any way regarding the money they stole from my bank account and they do not care about the customers AT ALL considering it is now 3 weeks later - almost a month and I am at the same place I was 1 day after I purchased them.

This company is scum, the live support are liars and consciously engaging in theft and shady practices to manipulate people and take money without exchanging a product or offering a refund which is fraud and very insulting.

$326 stolen by offgamers
$326 stolen by offgamers

• OffGamers Global's response · Jul 23, 2021

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused and that you have encountered such an experience on our website. Kindly contact us via [email protected] regarding this so we may direct you to our team in charge to further assist you on this matter.

• Updated by Czx · Jul 24, 2021

Still refusing to provide the product or give me my money after complaints, reports for fraud and no effort made to assist the customer almost a month after purchase date.

• OffGamers Global's response · Jul 25, 2021

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused regarding the issue on your order here. Our team is still in the midst of checking with our payment gateway partner pertaining on your order issue. The payment that was used for both of your orders here require a settlement from the payment gateway and is not posted immediately as compared to credit card or PayPal payment option. Nonetheless, our relevant team shall keep checking with the gateway in regards to your case here. Rest assured, we will definitely notify you via email once we received any updates pertaining on your orders. Once again, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

• Updated by Czx · Aug 15, 2021

Theft and fraud continues with still no effort made to give me the product I paid for. Money was sent instantly and I have once again been told I won't get my items.

They just said September 14th as a date (over 2 months after payment) and they've lied about dates for over a month now.

Anyone reading this, don't give these scumbags a cent. They're liars, frauds, and thieves.

• OffGamers Global's response · Aug 15, 2021

We do apologize for the inconvenience of the matter, the team in charge of the matter is currently working on the issue regarding your payment as will require the clearance/settlement to be completed before they are able to verify the payment. The team in charge will notify you of the relevant updates via email once they have obtained the relevant information from the respective payment processor regarding this.

• Updated by Czx · Aug 16, 2021

Don't trust these frauds and thieves. They just don't want their bad customer service shown in public, they don't actually want to help anyone or to resolve anything.

• OffGamers Global's response · Aug 16, 2021

We are truly sorry this has happened to your order, as we did not intend for this to happen. The relevant team is currently working on this issue. However, the payment requires clearance before the payment can be verified. We assure you, as soon as the relevant team receives an update from the payment gateway, we will notify you via email. We truly appreciate your understanding and patience with us on this.

• Updated by Czx · Aug 16, 2021

Response: I have given these people the order numbers, provided payment receipts multiple times and emailed them. They refuse to provide me with anything.

• OffGamers Global's response · Aug 18, 2021

We understand on your concern and we did not intend for this to happen to any of our customer. Please note that the relevant team is currently working on this issue. However the payment requires clearance before the payment can be verified. We can assure you, as soon as the relevant team receives an update from the payment gateway, we will notify you via email soonest as possible. We truly appreciate your understanding and patience with us on this.

OffGamers Globalfraud

Offgamers global pte lte singapore stole $153.00 from my account. I do not know them, I did not authorize this, I want a refund of all my money. These people are criminals and I dont know why they are not in jail yet. Thius is such [censored]. They stole from me 14 times. The dates 02/05/21 x3, 02/10/21 x2, 02/13/21 x2, 02/19/21 x4, 02/26/21 x3, =$ 153.53 total fraud charges.

• OffGamers Global's response · May 24, 2021

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered an unauthorized payment and charges on your account. You may kindly contact us via [email protected] regarding this so we may direct you to our team in charge to further assist you on this matter. It would be preferable if you could provide the team with more details so they can help you with this issue.

OffGamers GlobalBogus charge

How can I get charged $21 for something and I have no clue what this website is. I have never heard of this. Glad my card is locked.

Bogus charge

• OffGamers Global's response · May 24, 2021

OffGamers GlobalUnauthorized charges

My name is Joseph Baker. I have never heard of Offgamers Global and I have never used their services or bought whatever it is they sell, but I was charged $49.46 to my Varo card ending in 4418 20 times consecutively on November 29, 2020. These were not made by me and they were not authorized by me either. The total of the charges is $989.20. I need this money back immediately. I have attempted to contact this company to no avail and notified Varo Bank but neither have yielded results.

• OffGamers Global's response · Dec 15, 2020

• Updated by Restw00d · Dec 16, 2020

Here is how Offrippers... I mean, Offgamers Global handles their business. The photos below are screenshots of their response to the theft of almost a thousand dollars from my account. Basically they think because they sold some worthless, intangible video game items to some scrub who sucks at a game and decides to rob me in order to win that I should pay for it even though the transactions were fraudulent. They say to take it up with my bank... They are nothing more than some hacker thieves, do not give them any business or kind reviews. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits.

Comments

• Updated by Restw00d · Dec 16, 2020

If you were really sorry to hear about my unauthorized transactions you would have made it right instead of sidestepping the issue and wrongfully keeping money that was stolen from my account. I will continue to make this incident known to as many people as I can so you can hopefully lose thousands of dollars and go bankrupt. Offjackers Global deserves to be tarred and feathered.

• OffGamers Global's response · Dec 21, 2020

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Our Anti-Fraud will properly handle this complaint via PayPal Resolution Center for your case.

OffGamers GlobalCash app

To whom it may concern,
          I have no clue to who OffGamers Global are. On Wednesday 12/2/2020 around 4:30 PM ; there were 3 attempts to receive money from my cash app.

Cash app wasn't able to help me; and I'm reaching out to you.

I was working when these attempts happened.

Please provide details of who has compromised my personal information?

Very disappointed and upset
          Serina Craig

• OffGamers Global's response · Dec 15, 2020

Hi Serina

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered an unauthorized payment or charges attempted on your account. You may kindly contact us via [email protected] via email in regards to this so we may direct you to our team in charge to further assist you on this matter. It would be preferable if you could provide the team with more details so they can help you with this issue.

We are looking forward to your swift response back to us.

OffGamers GlobalUnauthorized transactions

You have taken 49.98 dollars out of my account 2 times on the same day, 7-10-20. I can't afford to lose this money, I am 71 yrs. Old, disabled, and because you did this, my rent has bounced, I have no more money, and I don;t even know who you are. Offgamers global pte ltd. Please resolve this asap

• OffGamers Global's response · Dec 21, 2020

Hi Susan,

Kindly contact our Anti-Fraud Team via email as we replied to you.

Jun 05, 2020

OffGamers Global — Fraudster transaction and return money

My name chin vei nyuk, fraudster cheat me using my credit card go to your offgamers buy goods, 11 item total...

OffGamers Globalfraudulent charges; no refund/reverse charges

Had 3 fraudulent charges from this company. $100.72 each back in July. Went through my bank. They did an investigation. The investigation was in favor of the company. The charges we're back on my account.

I emailed the company asking if it were at all possible to get the charges reversed since I DID NOT make these purchases and my bank told me that I would have to go through the company to get the charges taken off.

All they said they could was flag the account. No refund or reverse charges. Was told there were only 2 charges listed and that they need the number off my debit card.

I sent them a screenshot of my bank account showing 3 charges. Nothing back from them about that.
              I had to cut up my old card and get a new one. I told them this twice. They still want the number off the card that I don't have.

Flagging an account doesn't help me. It was a fraudulent charge that I have to now pay for...

fraudulent charges; no refund/reverse charges

• Re
                  Restw00d Dec 16, 2020

They ripped me off for $989 and flat out refused to refund me. They told me to take it up with my bank (Varo) who is apparently not really concerned what happens to customers who get robbed by these [censored].

OffGamers Globaloffgamers.com

I ordered an iTunes gift card worth of 50$ and paid using my PayPal account. After they deducted the payment, they sent me an email that there is a problem with the payment. After contacting them, their customer service asked me to send pictures if my credit card including a picture of me holding it!
                Till now I haven't received the gift card or get my money back.
                This was obviously a fraud and I fell into it.

Oct 18, 2019

OffGamers Global Pte. Ltd — non autorizzate spese su carta di credito

È arrivata una comunicazione dalla mia banca, gruppo BPER, con la richiesta di confermare l'acquisto di 77...

Oct 01, 2019

OffGamers Global — they are trying to scam me

Hello Support Team, I don't understand what's happening with my account how can you charge me and cancel my...

OffGamers Globalunauthorized charges

Never used this site to my knowledge. Had 3 charges of $100.12 on my account. Ended up having to block and then cancel my debit card and get a new one. Wasn't around a computer or a console. Would like to know what happened, however, since these were unauthorized charges, I don't think I'll get a straight answer...

I have never even heard of this company prior to the unauthorized charges.

OffGamers Globaldon't know the offgamers etc of what this is

I have no idea what this is but I didn't authorize the charge of $90.93 and it was taken out of my bank account. I did get hacked March 2nd 2019 and got hit for an Amazon $100 gift card and now this. I got help from Hewlett Packard, (or at least it seemed like HP Support), to help resolve my printer not wirelessly communicating with my printer. If this support phone number was a scam pretending to be Hewlett Packard Support then here is the Number: [protected]. If these are not legit then these people should be turned into the FBI and the FCC and the DOJ. If this OffGamers is some sort of gaming site then I don't do those.

OffGamers Globalfraud my card info stolen and used

My name is mrs. Wells. I am an older lady going through chemotherapy. These people are theives! My identity was used and credit card information was used without my permission or knowledge. I knew nothing about it until I opened my bank statement. They refuse to give my money back because codes were used. I explained I didn't even know what they meant by using a code. All I got was we cannot help you. They even flat out said they could not give me the legal department information. My attorney has every email, every rude employee name and the legal department and shasso will be named in suit as well since they are the head company... Beware of these so called online businesses!!

• Re
                          Restw00d Dec 16, 2020

They stole almost a thousand dollars from me... Let me know if you had any luck with your lawsuit against them.

OffGamers Global — bought amazon gift vouchers.

They took £207.84 from my PayPal account and said they would give me £200 amazon gift card immediately They...

OffGamers — shady

Don't buy codes! Most of them are used and you will only lose your money that will be hard to refund. trust...

OffGamers Globalfreezing my account for fraud

So i spent money on this site and now they freezed my account for fraud causing me unneeded stress cause i actually like the Dragon ball z game and i will gladly spend money on it. Anyways i have been e mailing them for weeks and getting the most vague responses and none of the numbers to reach them work. these are some of the amazing responses i have gotten.

Thank you for contacting us!

We are unable to determine as your account has been flagged by our system and there is no time frame given.

Should you have any inquiries or require any assistance for your order, do not hesitate to send us your inquiries. We're always ready to assist you the best we can.

Thank you for contacting us!

We do understand but the payment methods you are requested is no longer available after a review by our respective department.

Thank you for contacting us!

As final checked with our respective department, we are sorry to inform you that we may not able not comply your request due your account has been flagged by our system because we have received fraud notification from your card payment. Thank you.

These are just some of the many responses i have gotten yet they have the money so i dont know what i am being flagged for.

www.offgamers.comno games and the rep didn't reply to my messages

Don’t even think to buy games from the company www.offgamers.com. I bought two games from them, but the company provided only emails that they would ship them ASAP. After that no information, no details and of course no delivery. The website has scammed me and I have no clue how to get money back. I tried to contact them only through their website, but I sent the messages and didn’t get the response.

www.offgamers.com — bogus charges and I don't know for what really

I tried their trial game on the website www.offgamers.com. It was interesting and I decided to continue to...

OffGamers.com — selling invalid psn codes

I bought a psn card from them online. Code was invalid. Their support sent me a new code also invalid. They...

Port Hawkesbury