alibaba.com — trade assurance guarantee
I ordered some product from a company in china that i found through alibaba.com. Well alibaba.com says that they have trade assurance on orders and you can rest assured that you will get the right products on time, guaranteed or your money back.
Sounds too simple. It turns out the trade assurance is not what they advertise it as. after filing a dispute with alibaba.com on my order arriving one month late, no good resolution was in sight. I sent evidence to alibaba.com showing the agreement i had with the supplier and how they ended up shipping 30 days after the agreed upon date.
However, this did not matter. alibaba.com decided like a dictatorship and said, no sorry you are not covered as you agreed to late shipment. WHAT!?!?!? what the hell and when, how, why?? I have NEVER agreed to late shipment. THey wouldnt event show me any evidence, they just simply said too bad so sad.
So obviously the trade assurance is a scam and does not work. Do not trust this company. They have had issues in the past and do not guarantee you anything even though they promise you the world.
More alibaba.com Complaints & Reviews
- Alibaba.com Scams - scam-fraud
- alibaba.com - scammers
- alibaba.com - fraud suppliers in the website
- Alibaba Group Holding - your seller shenzhen mobileshop electronics co., ltd
- alibaba.com - fraud
- Alibaba Group Holding - case #2002000060584236/order#87782587756268
- Chemrecovery Industries Limited - fake company
- Alibaba Group Holding - second hand kobelco delivered in delapadated condition.
- alibaba.com - companies are working together and stealing from customers
- www.alibaba.com / Andrean Torija - andrean torija