Aldoeryde heels from aldo

K

To whom it may conern,
I bought a a pair of Eryde heels from the Leicester City Centre branch last December which cost me £80. In the short space of having them, I have had to have them repaired on the straps 3 times as they have snapped (considering these are leather, this is not a great product).
I'm disappointed with Aldo as I have always shopped in the stores because the shoes are comfy from the first wear.
These gave now cracked on the sole and I feel a very unsatisfied customer.
I'd like to receive acknowledgment of my complaint and what you have to say as a company for such a poor made product? I've only worn them 8x and having them repaired on 3 occasions is unacceptable for a product that costs £80.
I'd like a voucher for the store to replace the shoes.
Kelly

eryde heels from aldo

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices