Aldorefund policy on a pair of shoes that were returned

M Dec 05, 2019

I bought shoes in store and then returned them to the warehouse, as told to do that and then I would get my refund. I have had a run around with getting my refund it has been five months. My case number is C03505509. Started the refund process in August. Saying they would send out the cheque. Check never arrived and then after a couple if months if this said oh sorry cheque was never sent. Then said would direct deposit so gave my bank account number which I felt was my only option. Then said would take a couple days still no deposit. Again they said sorry money bounced back. Now again saying they will send another cheque. One very unhappy customer.

• De
    DerrickKZ Dec 05, 2019

Who the F buys shoes, wears them, and then returns them after a few days?
    What are you??? a fashion queen?