Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Clothing, Shoes & Acc Aldo refund policy on a pair of shoes that were returned

Aldo  - refund policy on a pair of shoes that were returned

M
Author of the complaint
4:03 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought shoes in store and then returned them to the warehouse, as told to do that and then I would get my refund. I have had a run around with getting my refund it has been five months. My case number is C03505509. Started the refund process in August. Saying they would send out the cheque. Check never arrived and then after a couple if months if this said oh sorry cheque was never sent. Then said would direct deposit so gave my bank account number which I felt was my only option. Then said would take a couple days still no deposit. Again they said sorry money bounced back. Now again saying they will send another cheque. One very unhappy customer.

Helpful? 0 0

More Aldo complaints & reviews

Aldo - Awful, awful, awful
Aldo - refusing to return refund
Aldo - bad service