Having problems with Aldo?

1800 326 2536 (Canada)
1888 818 2536 (United States)
808 101 5659 (United Kingdom)
1 800 903 606 (Ireland)
+32 80 075 544 (Belgium)
+45 32 624 430 (Denmark)
+352 80 022 251 (Luxembourg)
+31 800 022 7680 (Netherlands)
+40 371 524 291 (Romania)
+82 25 513 333 (South Korea)
2300 Émile-Bélanger
Montreal, California
Canada - H4R3J4

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aldo.

Complaints & Reviews

Aldoshoe

On April 2018, I bought beige shoes and attached pictures and after less than a month the small part below the shoe was broken and I sent it to the Aldo store to be repaired with Aldo original parts, after using it only once it wasn't comfortable and the bottom of the plastic was changed for the second time and The shoe became completely uncomfortable and Aldo refused to replace it with another, unfortunately another issue happened also in my black sandal after wearing twice I found a cut in the buckle as shown in the attached pictures.
The serial numbers of my shoes were also attached.

I would appreciate your support for changing it to another new or returning my money again.

I look forward to your response and resolution to my problem.

Sincerely
Soha Basseem

Phone number : + 02 [protected]

Egypt

RESOLVED

Aldorefusing to exchange my ankle boots

I have recently bought ankle boots from Aldo. I am a long-time customer.
    On Sunday I went into the store and was making a decision on which pair to boots to buy. One of the store employees stated that the leather will stretch out because I stated it was hurting on top. She said I can buy them walk around in my house and if I don't like them to come back and exchange them or get the other pair that I was choosing between. So I did that I walked in my house for 30-45min in them. I realized that they hurt my upper leg and it went purple. I came back 3 days later and they refused to exchange my boot to another one that cost more. They stated that it looks like you wore them outside but I didn't I followed the advice that was given to me. To keep in mind it was the last pair and it was taken off the shelf. The employee said that why didn't you return them if they looked like that at the dole of the boots. I was not able to come. What made me more frustrated is that they sold me a pair of boots that I was not able to exchange. I understand the return policy because My family and I always purchase expensive shoes sandals and bags from there. I am disappointed because now I have a 140 dollar pair of boots that I can't wear nor exchange. A friend of mine said I should contact the head office and ask them for help. If I do not get an answer I will never shop there and tell my friends and family members that there better services else where. Anyways thank you for your understanding

Sep 18, 2018

Aldo — men’s sandals

Bought a pair of men's grey elastane sandals while on holiday from the Mall of Muscat in Oman. Within a...

Mumbai

Aldoaldo shoes

As I would like to continue my purchase from Aldo I am not sure whether I will get same problem on my shoes chosen. I used to wear Aldo shoes some time more than 2 years but now I don't know what to do. For your info I got pair of boot I use it during 10 years in winter season and still using them.
      Regards
      Asad Motea
      Phone no [protected] Whats App and Telegram and Imo Available.
      My Email add is :
      [protected]@yahoo.com

• Updated by Asad motea · Sep 08, 2018

Hi As I am regular user for Aldo shoes and always have beeb satisfied by quality and designs and ve y much comfrtable shoes si I got a pair of shoes about months ago which could send you photo of damaged on the top of sho worn. I wondered how come in a period of 6 months the shoes become worth.
          Regards
          Asad Motea
          Phone no [protected] Whats App and Telegram and Imo Available.
          My Email add is :
          [protected]@yahoo.com

Sep 06, 2018

Aldo — inappropriate music been played in your store in sunrise, fl sawgrass mills

Just to inform you that I was at your store in Sunrise Florida with my wife and kids and the music that wa...

Aldostore experience

I visited Aldo outlet at Infinity Mall (Malad), Mumbai, India. I was looking for some accessories. As soon as I entered the store, I asked the person there if I could click a picture of the accesories for personal use. He gave the permission. Finally I found something of interest and clicked a picture. Suddenly a man in suit( manager) came up to me and in an extremely rude tone asked me if I clicke a picture. I said yes. In further rude tone he asked me if i had taken persmission to which I said yes and showed him the person who gave me the permission. He then arrogantly walked away without even apologising as his tone was way too rude. Later the other person came up to me and requested me not to take pictures which was fine with me. This experience was so rude and negative that I left the shop immediately after.
        I was wondering if the managers are not taught any etiquettes about talking to customers. I felt they should be given training of first communicating with their juniors and only then approaching the customers. Also a bit of polite tone would be appreciated.

Jul 26, 2018

Aldo — shoes exchange

Today Evening I bought Shoes & Sleepers on sale. I thought I should go for another pair of shoes instead of...

Delhi
          Jul 18, 2018

Aldo — shoe

I visited Aldo- Dolmen Mall Clifton, Karachi and picked a shoe. I requestd for the fresh pair as one piece...

Karachi
          Jul 15, 2018

Aldo — service

I purchased a bag for my daughter on 15-07-2018 from ALDO store NOIDA, Mall of Indian. After 30 mins we went...

Aldoservice

I went to return a shoe. The shoe was in the wrong box and I had no receipt. I knew this was an issue and asked the sales associate if she could look it up by my card or email and they said no but that I should be able to search Aldo in email to see if I got a digital receipt. I searched and found the receipt handed my phone (wallet) to the supervisor, Kay. She asked me to confirm the card, I told her I couldn't unless she gave me my phone back. Kay then said "you know what i am not going to process your return and I will call mall security to have you escorted out of the store." She handed my phone to me and walked away. I was in such shock, I was so embarrassed. I left the store and got mall security myself to submit a complaint and then called customer care submit a formal complaint to the company. I have no heard anything back from Aldo's although I have called 8 times and have left two messages for the General manager. I am confused and upset.

Jun 25, 2018

Aldo — aldo bag

Hi, I got a bag from Mumbai, India a couple of months ago. The store manager did not give me any bill with...

Mumbai
            Jun 14, 2018

Aldo — unethical behavior

I want to start off by saying that Aldo shoes is my favorite shoe store to shop in, I absolutely love it!...

Jun 06, 2018

Aldo — customer service of the store in oakridge mall, san jose

The manager of that store is such a rude person. I bought a pair of shoes from another location of aldo, but...

Aldoaldo shoes

Purchased some beige Aldo shoes and I loved them and they were NOT cheap. They got a little wet in the rain and the RED lining inside the shoes bled all over the outside of the shoes and ruined them. I sent letter explaining situation and pictures to Aldo and Aldo says "not a manufacture defect" & there is nothing they will do about it. I will NEVER buy another shoe from this company again.

aldo shoes

Aldocustomer service

Literally was in the store about 10 min and nobody greeted us the whole time. I had a hand in my shoe for a size and no one asked me for help still. I walked around with the shoe to gain some attention and still no assistance. My bf said not to even ask for help because it was clear that there was discriminatory behavior as seen on another review for this store. On the way out a girl smirked at me so I asked her who the manager was. She started not to tell me and say she wasn't sure who the store manager was. I asked for a manager and she said her name was ciara. I will surely be calling tomorrow for her because when I put the shoe back the sales associate who refused to greet us fixed the shoe but had never asked if we needed help. Disgusting!

Apr 28, 2018

Aldo — service at aldo-fairview mall toronto, on

I was at the Fairview mall Aldo hoping to do an exchange, when I got there I didn't find the shoes I saw at...

Aldomy complaint is about a pair of sneakers shoe I purchased like two months ago only wear them once

A pair black and white sneaker shoe they was 70 dollars on sale they made me a big blister in the back of foot I would like a sticker to return them I will submit u reciept from credit card bill never had this experience I'm a 48 yr old who is disable and hav lots sneaker hav a lot never had this tried to put them on and couldn't make it to the door

Aldoproma

Ordered a pair of boots online and they arrived in store on December 24, 2017. I am unable to recollect whether I picked them up before or after Christmas. However, within weeks the material on the heel of the boots started wearing away, I didn't think much at first as it was on the rim of the heel and thought this may wear only on that part but not damage any more than that. In the past week I have only noticed that the material is now peeling off really badly. I contacted Aldo and the representative was extremely unhelpful, purposefully too. I also went in store and was told I should have bought spray as it is leather but I looked online and it was advertised as 'synthetic' and as I purchase online then I would have to contact Aldo online. I then emailed in a complaint for both the product and bad service, I was told I was out of my 90 day warranty so nothing could be done, I could also go in-store to see if they would help or I could purchase a new pair.

Normal wear and tear would be on the shoe, a part of the shoe where it has contact the most or the heel tip wearing down. I have never owned a pair of shoes where the top of the back of my heels have started to peel off., this was not normal wear and tear but a poorly manufactured pair of shoes. I own cheaper shoes than this and the materials are perfectly in tact after 3 years.

All I wanted was an exchange for a non faulty item but since the company has been so bad with their customer service, I would rather a full refund.

Order reference number: #[protected]

Customer service reps I have spoken to are: Amani G, Laurie, Alysha and Tamara-Kimberly.

proma

Aldoproduct

I bought shoes from Aldo last year I haven't wore that shoes too much. Last week I have found sole is Completely comming off contacted them through facebook they adviced me to visit nearest branch and show them. They will take appropriate action. I visited store they said contact them again on facebook because they haven't told you manager name or the person was dealing to you. Again contacted them they said we aren't responsible for any shoes after 6 months. It looks they are buying cheap quality stuff and selling it on higher price. I will never buy any products from them.

product

Aldohigh disrespect from aldo and no resolution for customer facing issues with brand

Hi Team,

It is submitted that i am a regular customer with ALDO and have been shopping with this brand from a long time. I am very addicted to this brand when it comes to its offerings like shoes, accessories and other offerings which are key picks for an individual like me.

It is a sorry state of affair for me now as i feel deeply cheated by your brand and you have no regard for customer loyalty and customer deep respect for being associated with you from a long time. many a times i have bought shoes and bags which costed me more than 10 thousand rupees in one go and i still went ahead with the decision of buying the Article just because of customer loyalty and brand value.

From past many times my articlesh as my shoes are loosing shapes and even getting torned down. latest 2 articles where i gifted my friend a bag from ALDO got torned. i went to your shop in select and even in vasant kunj, Delhi where they disrespected my concern and didnt even bothered to hear me out or even provide me a basic solution to my query.

I am attaching picture of the one of the article - Aldo bag that i bought from ALDO store in vasant kunj, Delhi where the logo of the bag has vanished. If ALDO makes such bags where the basic logo will vanish, how ALDO managed to sell it off and took the product out from production to distribution with such a grave mistake from the quality assurance department.

I will take this matter very very seriously now and would seek an alternative from ALDO. I trusted the brand but now the brand Aldo is cheating big time. I seek a replacement for my article and a proper reply from ALDO as to why this happend.

Dont come out with a lame excuse please as i am not a new customer and very well have used your products from years.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices