Aldi Storesgot very sick from broccoli - possible salmonella

R

Approximately 2 weeks ago I purchased pre-packaged fresh broccoli from Aldis on Douglas Rd in Mishawaka, IN. I've kept it in my refrigerator and steamed it for supper on Friday, sprinkling with Parmesan cheese that I've been eating for the past week. After 1 1/2 hours I began to not feel well which was very unusual for me. Approximately 2 1/2 hours after eating it, I was violently throwing up, and this continued for about 3 hours, with a good portion of that being painful dry heaves. I've never been this sick in 40 years. I strongly suspect this was a case of salmonella poisoning. The broccoli was the only thing I had eaten, and this is what came up when I got sick.

I regularly shop at Aldis and thought you should know this.