[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car — car rental double charge
I rented a car using my debit card. I was charged 3 times, each time I extended my rental and when I returned the car, instead of using these 3 payments to complete the trasactions as showen on the invoice sent to me, they made a 4th payment with the total amount, which resulted to draining my bank account and now I have NO money until they send back the other payments.
This is totally unacceptable cause at this time have paid two times the amount due and I have NO money in my account.
Please look into it as soon as possible cause you have left me with no money for a service I have paid for twice as it seems so far.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Updated by George I Beladakis · Oct 13, 2017
Based on the attached screen my balance was zero based on the 3 payments. Why did you then make a 4th payment without telling me with the total amount, leaving me with no money !!!?? Please excuse my frustration and understand that you have left me with no money
my RA # [protected]
Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response · Oct 16, 2017
Mr. Beladakis, thank you for your review. Any deposit refund is processed on the same day you return the vehicle. How fast you receive it back, is determined by your bank. I have reviewed your charges and the card information indicates three charges for the extensions and the final charges on 9/28, 9/29, and 10/6. If you'd like to speak with us further, please send the above details and your contact information to to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com so we can review this further. - Carol
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental Cincinnati - charging my car extra 
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - alamo at copenhagen airport - lost iphone
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim 
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips