Airtel Prepaid Mobile Servicefraud using my cell no.

P

My cell No. is [protected]. This No. is misused by some third parties to cheat the public. One such complaint appears to have been filed in Mysore city, Karnataka State, India. I have intimated about this to Airtel by sending Email in the previous month. But so far the Company has not responded to this. Besides, I have also spoke to the custome care centre of my region who gave the admant reply to the problems faced by me. I was desperate and kept quiet. But now, it appears that it had led to the loding of police complaints againt this No. Please help me otherwise I will seek legal action against the Airtel Company to protect myself.

Regards
prabhakar s.b.

• 98
    98910 81874 Nov 26, 2012

not start my mobile service

mo no [protected]

• 98
    98910 81874 Nov 26, 2012

my mobile no [protected]

we paid my bill amount
    but long time not activate service

• Mo
    mobile user Jun 02, 2011

extra ballence diduction regular

• Di
    dinesh bhandari Mar 02, 2011

Why you deduct Rs 15 against self activated hello tune by u . I don't activated your hello tune option. It is regret to inform you that previously you aiso deducted for the same. that time I disactivated all such services. Kindly refund Rs 15 immediately otherwise I'll go to consumer court for such fraud deduction .

• hitesh banga Sep 06, 2009

sur mera name hitesh hain mera ph.no. [protected] hain. sir is no. se daily 15-20 rs. balance cut reha hain please koi action liyejie

• hitesh banga Sep 06, 2009

respected sir
    mera name hitesh banga hain. aur mera ph. no. [protected] hain jo hitesh banga s/o subhash chander ke name per hain. mere ghar ka address subhash nagar, behind new subzi mandi Hansi(distt. Hisar) hain.
    sir mere no. se 1 week se daily 15-20 rs. balance cut reha hain. please koi action liyejie.

Thanks,

Hitesh Banga
    ph.no. [protected]

• Pr
    prabha shanker rajbhar Jul 10, 2009

in my mob no. [protected] incoming call from himnchal pradesh bsnl landline is not coming i had complaint many times but all in vain.
    prabha shanker rajbhar

madhusudan Jul 08, 2009

Iwant 2 complaint 4 my cell no;[protected].
    GPRS HAS BEEN ACTIVED ON 03-07-09.
    Now from last five days every time per day copany deducting rs 3.0o 4 any resion giving the sms as
    it is dudcted 4 VSL-INRdounloding as Ihave never ask 4 any other fecility.
    Withing 4 days rs 36 is dudcted this way.
    So plz send me yours help line no abd custmer complain cell number so I can explai my dificulty.
    Madhusudan Mehta.
    cell no [protected].

• Mu
    Murtaza Ali Aug 25, 2008

my cell number is [protected] . GPRS has been already activated on my this number. In 15th aug 08 it deducted 150 rs and In 24th aug 16 rs from my prepaid account withaout any call .I didn't call any body on that day but even than it dedicated my money.

So plz Kindly send me details of that where was my money has gone.

• Ra
    Rahul Feb 25, 2008

1. loss balance automatically.
    2. automatically missed calls to my friens.

i was contact in mobile coustmer care but problem is not solve.

• Sh
    Shailesh Kumar Singh Jun 29, 2007

GPRS has been activated on my prepaid number [protected] without my request and deducted service charge.

Customer beware!!!

• Vi
    Videsh kumar verma May 26, 2007

I have recently opted for Airtel Pretpaid connection [protected]. I filled up the relevant form, as a verification proof, he took a copy of my VOTER Identity Card. My sim activated that time. But after two day a message came in my mobile that submit your document in the Airtel office otherwise your connection service stop. Next day my mobile service stopped.

Now I have submitted my document to Airtel two times. But my sim not activate till now.

I am unable to understand, how a company like Bharti Cellular Ltd. Operating Aitel, can allow their dealers/agent to behave in such a manner. I even called up the Airtel Customer Service, but their response was too Cold. After having followed up almost everyday with their agent, now I wonder who should I turn to have my SIM activated.

With best regards.
    videsh kr. verma
    [protected]

• Pa
    parampreet singh Dec 06, 2006

The mobile companies should have to avail the details of the calls for both prepaid and for postpaid mobiles so that we can check where our money has gone and who call this it should be available on line on the net so that we can check easily.