Airtel Prepaid / Friends Schemecug not activated & refund not done!

A

I've a Airtel Prepaid card of Friends scheme card with 2 of my other friends. I opted for CUG Benefits, but could not avail them. Due to this, the Calling rate within the group which should have been 10 Paise is instead 1/- (10 times higher). I complained about it... and even after 9 days of the complaining movie going on, and talking to all the people out there, including CCS, Floor Supervisors, TL and Asst. Managers, the issue is just not resolved.

They always keep on repeating the same old words..."Its under process... N It'll be resolved as soon as possible..." This "as soon as possible" has no specific time limit or so... They are all useless... My friends always say I'm very Optimistic... Now I've also started believing that... See the Height of my optimism...

Still I believe that... Hope someday my issue's resolved... I still hope...

• Ar
    aruncr Oct 07, 2011

whenever my mobile balance get above 50 they will cut balance why it's happening?

shrivastav raviprakash Sep 18, 2011

hi i m ravi...
    i had airtel freinds scheme dat friends to freiends callin 10 paise...
    n other any network callin 50 paise...!
    bt nwadays dey charge me 1.2 paise per second...! when i called customer care dey r suppose give me right information about recharge...
    but dey dont...! he said me recharge with 110rs... n den i recharghed with110rs... bt it ws wrong... aur abhi customer care ka no bhi nahi lag rtaha hai...!

• Yo
    Yogesh Pawar Jan 20, 2011

I was using same scheme(Airtel Frndz) from last four years. I made recharge for low STD, Roming rates & without knoe=wing my Frndz scheme was get deactivated. I taked to all the senoirs n related persons no one is responding me for gettinh my frndz scheme back.
    I am not happy with Service AIRTEL providing

• Fr
    Friends Card Problem Sep 04, 2009

Same here
    Friends Group is getting ###ed yaar day by day
    all the customer care are not responsing correctly
    I m very disspointed with Airtel

• Pa
    Patil Ramkrishna Ramesh Jan 29, 2009

i have airtel friends prepaid card my cug is not activated and am trying to make group but no reply please help me

• Am
    amit ramteke Dec 04, 2008

sir i have been created my group but i want to remove [protected] this number . plz remove this number

• Ad
    adbalwar niteen Nov 21, 2008

please breaking the my existing CUG group bcoz i want create a new Cug group.. Mob.no. [protected]

• Na
    naresh Nov 17, 2008

sir,
    i have airtel prepaid [protected]
    i just wana know that, , is there any scheme by which i can reduce me call rates to one single airtel number within a same state, ,
    plz let me know this thing, as early as possible

• He
    hemant bagul Nov 13, 2008

my airtel friends scheme sim card's validity is going to finish this month. Now i want to extend its validity till one year.how should i do it? please tell me.

• Pa
    Pandit Nov 12, 2008

Dear Friends if you want to Solve yous any complainet from airtel and you are from bangalore plz take the request no and after 7 days call to nodal center no the ll solve the problem with in 2 days. You can find the nodal center no from airtel website.

shilpa Nov 07, 2008

whats the customer care no. for airtel ? i am trying this no.121/198 but its not working. plz. reply me as soon as possible.
    thanks .

mayur Oct 29, 2008

cug grup.doesn't from

• Mi
    Mineeta aher Oct 20, 2008

Hi,

I Purchase Friends Card But i cant creat a Friends Group.
    I want make a group with my friends.
    I have got the Airtel friends Scheme. *110# doesn't work at all.
    mujhe airtel to airtel 0.10 paisa/min schme chahiye to me kya karu?

• Ne
    NEHA Oct 15, 2008

have got the Airtel friends Scheme. *110# doesn't work at all. What should i do??? I've been trying to add into a group, but the application appears busy!!! pls give us some alternatives for the same.
    pls

Shrinidhi Oct 12, 2008

by what amount do we have to recharge to extend validity

plz reply soon as my validity is over...

Shrinidhi Oct 12, 2008

by what amount do we have to recharge to extend validity

Mangesh Gosavi Oct 09, 2008

I have got the Airtel friends Scheme. I am also having the same problem like many people are having, that the no. *110# doesn't work at all. I want to add 5 numbers for 10 paise per call. Sometimes it says the system is busy and sometimes it works half the way and then i get the sms from CUG that please try after sometime. From the 3 months i am facing the same problem. What should i do???
    Everyday my balance cuts by 50 paise for the scheme.

• Gh
    Ghule Prithwiraj Ramchandra Sep 11, 2008

i have activated bollywoodmasala on 11-09-2008 at 2:00 pm. I have to deactivate this skim. So please deactivate my skim on my no [protected].

• Im
    imran pathan Jul 19, 2008

friends plan sirf lover ke liye aacha hai.

Jahir Jul 13, 2008

First time when my group created only two no will be accepted but now i need to newly group created and make group five friends for 10paisa calling

• Ku
    kundan kumar Jun 20, 2008

i want to take a new airtel friend pack.
    i m living in kerala.from where i can get this
    sim card .

• Am
    amit Jun 19, 2008

i dont want service messages or service calls from airtel . what should i do to block it.

• Su
    Sunny Jun 03, 2008

I want to know that how can i reduce my call rates without any tarrif . Or can i free some of my friends number

• Ga
    Ganesh May 16, 2008

hi sir i have airtel prepaid friendz card and i want to reduce call rates for landline so hw can reduce it.

shivanand May 13, 2008

Before 3 days ago i take a new airtel friends scheme card but it does not activated 5 nos. for 10 paise/per minute scheme. *110# does not operate on my card. "this application currently busy please try after some time" this error displyed after dial *110# this number. My daily 50 paisa balance is reducced for that service. So tell me what can i do now.

manoj jadhav Apr 24, 2008

mujhe airtel to airtel 0.10 paisa/min schme chahiye to me kya karu?

• Jp
    j.p.kashyap ashish p.c.o. balr Mar 27, 2008

dear sir,
    main balrampur district ka ek reatailer hoen maine airtel ka kai sim scheme ke tahat activate kiya lekin mujhe jan.2007 se koi claim aaj tak nahi mila hai isliye mera man airtel sim activate mein nahi lag raha hai agar ho sake to mera claim jald se jald clear kara de. ashish p.co
    balrampur mob.no.[protected]

shruthi Dec 07, 2007

Is airtel friends scheme available in bangalore? I'm trying to switch to that scheme but not finding it anywhere.

• Ra
    Rakesh Ranka Dec 06, 2007

Airtel sim card 222 Rs. give facility of five no. airtel to airtel Rs. 1 is not active. No number is addeded or remove by using 123

sala mohsin yafai Oct 10, 2007

Now new scheme of Airtel!

• He
    hemant angarkar Jul 17, 2007

I got same problem as abhishek has got. Also i got service problem,that is system is down most of the time so that i can't make calls or messages...

• Ku
    Kunal Ingle Mar 06, 2007

My airtel prepaid card not adding friends numbers. That mean cug not create but i got the replay.