Airtel Postpaid Connection — harrasment to customer over s bill that is already paid
I am a customer of Airtel
My mobile no. is [protected].
Account No. 102-[protected]
Bill no. [protected]
My latest bill shows previous balance for an Amount of
Rs. 1,142.49(Rs. 1092 + 50)
This previous bill of Rs. 1092 was to be deposited before last date 8 Nov.
I had made an online payment for the same as Rs. 1093 through online payment system of Airtel India by my citibank credit card on 7 Nov at 8.30 a.m.
Airtel at that time accepted the payment & gave my bank, Citibank an approval no. for this payment.
My bank has cited this no. as : 060875.
But, even after all this Airtel Billing department & customer care doesnt stop harrasing me. Everyday i get numerous messages, & phonecalls asking for this amount.
Payment that i have already made well before last date.
It should be noted here that I am not going to make the payment again.
I have given these details alongwith the approval no. to the customer care representatives, but the unethical & Unjustified demands & phonecalls don't stop here
I was even threatened that my connection will be disconnected.
I am warnig Airtel, If they dont stop such an unlawful act here & send me an apology letter & waive off these charges, the company might have to face repercussions in Consumer Court.
As for the Billing demands for this month, due on 9 dec. I have already sent the cheque, via drop box, at manav chowk, Rohini.
The amount in this cheque is Rs 427, as this is the amount actually due on me according to call charges Last month
Hoping for an urgent & favorable responce
More Airtel Postpaid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit