Airtel Postpaid Connectionharrasment to customer over s bill that is already paid

V

I am a customer of Airtel
My mobile no. is [protected].
Account No. 102-[protected]
Bill no. [protected]

My latest bill shows previous balance for an Amount of
Rs. 1,142.49(Rs. 1092 + 50)
This previous bill of Rs. 1092 was to be deposited before last date 8 Nov.
I had made an online payment for the same as Rs. 1093 through online payment system of Airtel India by my citibank credit card on 7 Nov at 8.30 a.m.
Airtel at that time accepted the payment & gave my bank, Citibank an approval no. for this payment.
My bank has cited this no. as : 060875.
But, even after all this Airtel Billing department & customer care doesnt stop harrasing me. Everyday i get numerous messages, & phonecalls asking for this amount.
Payment that i have already made well before last date.
It should be noted here that I am not going to make the payment again.
I have given these details alongwith the approval no. to the customer care representatives, but the unethical & Unjustified demands & phonecalls don't stop here
I was even threatened that my connection will be disconnected.

I am warnig Airtel, If they dont stop such an unlawful act here & send me an apology letter & waive off these charges, the company might have to face repercussions in Consumer Court.

As for the Billing demands for this month, due on 9 dec. I have already sent the cheque, via drop box, at manav chowk, Rohini.
The amount in this cheque is Rs 427, as this is the amount actually due on me according to call charges Last month

Hoping for an urgent & favorable responce

Veena.R.Kant

• De
    DEEPAK DAGA Oct 20, 2007

I received many messages and calls from airtel at my no. [protected]. I am bucked up with this.

• Ra
    Rajesh Jain Feb 21, 2008

Please send me the mobile bill thru' E-mail address as above, for m/o Jan i.e from Dec-4th-Jan' 2008 the same is required by me immediately.

Regards

Rajesh Jain
    Mobile No.[protected]
    Account No. 107-[protected]

• Vi
    Vinod Kumar Sharma May 02, 2008

Sir,
    For the last 2-3 weeks, I have been getting too many promotional messages from AIRTEL, perticularly from a number [protected]. This is the updated record of messages for last two days.
    May 1st 7.51 P.M
    May 1st 10.37 P.M
    May 2nd 12.51 A.M
    May 2nd 4.59 A.M
    May 2nd 7.12 A.M
    May 2nd 9.28 A.M
    May 2nd 5.01 P.M
    The message reads '' Thank you for using Airtel services. Enjoy the biggest ...etc.
    Just go thru the times, and think, is it promotional or demotional messages . I went to your Faridabad office at Neelam Bata Road to-day ie 02.05.2008 at about 10.20 A.M. The staff was not in full attendence. The girl incharge was over occupied. I waited there for about half an hour when a lean gentelman entered, to whome the girl said, you are half an hour late . He sits on the edjoyning to the girl. He spent about 7-8 minutes cleaning his table. Then he put his mobile on charging. In the mean time he got a personal call which lasted for a good 10 minutes. As soon as he finished talking, a staff member appeard with his cell and told the man ( not gentle by any standard) that "so and so" wants to speaks to him. Another 7-8 minutes. I was irritated.I asked him to attend to my problem. Saying yes with his patented expressionless face, he philosophically studied my phone, pretended to enter some data in the computer, and asked me send the message he wrote on my cell, to 121. I did so. In return another message appeared that " YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH NDNC. ON 27.08.2007 YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER FOR REGISTRATION IS1000575620. It was 10.44 A.M. I asked the idiot, if this message is of Aug. 2007, then how come that i am still recieving the promotional messages. To this he said, these will be stopped from from now onwords. And dear AIRTEL EXECUTIVES I recieved your promotional messages after that time too. Study the abovr details. Now with no other alternative left, I shall stop all the Airtel phones I owe and eventually surrender all these number if these silly odd hour promotional nessages are not stopped.
    The numbers which I shall surrender becauucse of your intended harressment are: [protected], [protected], [protected]
    Though I should'nt say thanks, but still say thanks
    V.K.Sharma
    [protected]
    Faridabad

manish singh May 29, 2008

I have not recd bill last three months

Chitta Ranjan Rout Jun 04, 2008

Hi,
    I changed my location from Bangalore to Kolkata, so I would like to cancel my post paid connection. So I had sent an email to the below email ID, which was provided by an executive of Kolkata Airtel office, But nobody is responding to my mail.
    mail IDs for cancellation is [protected]@airtelindia.in.

Could u pls let me know the process of cancelling the connection.

Thanks & Regards,
    Chitta Ranjan Rout
    [protected]

• Ba
    balamurugan Jul 12, 2008

my mobile bill is higher.
    excess charges is collected

Chitra Ghoshal Aug 05, 2008

my Airtel No is9987262728 and Customer Account No is 109-[protected]
    On 5th Aug at 11a.m. I had made Cash Payment of Rs2317/= at Airtel Relationship Centre Mira Road and had received SMS confirmation of this in the A/N.
    I was shocked to find that from 7p.m of same day ALL OUTGOING CALLS WERE BLOCKED and inspite of several trials Customer Care [protected] was not responding to my Complaint on 5th Aug
    At last when get through Customer Care Executive I was told that it will take at least FOUR HOURS to sort out the problem of OUTGOING CALLS NOT GOING.
    This shoddy Service is unacceptable and as a Snior Journalist in a leading Business Journal, Iwill take up this issue with the highest authority. Incidentally this is my second attempt to submit this Memo-the previous time website was disconnected before I could get the Confirmation Code. If this happens again it would not be good for Airtel and I have saved this on my P.C.

• La
    LALIT K. GUPTA Aug 07, 2008

 I HAVE ALSO BEEN FRAUDED BY “AIRTEL” PEOPLE THEN I HAVE FILED A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM. In THIS CRIMINAL CASE Mr. Sunil Bharti MIttal (C.M.D.) has been summoned by the H'onble Court under Section 420 & 468 I.P.C. (both non-bailable sections) along with 6 other sections of I.P.C. for OVER CHARGING AND HIDDEN CHARGES for looting the innocent subscribers... LETS JOIN HANDS immediately TO FIGHT WITH THIS SOCIAL ECONOMIC ISSUE... MY CONTACT NO.:- [protected]; name:- Advocate Lalit K. Gupta.

Satprakash Aug 18, 2008

dear sir,

my name is satprakash. my airtel number is [protected]. my add. is f-265, near m.i . convent sch. sanjay colony, sec-23, faridabad. my due date is 15-08-08. but when i went for deposited my bill in airtel office near neelam bata road but their software dameged. so they are not acceped cash . and other office in faridabad sco-20, sec-12 near sale tax office tey are not accepted mobile bill, they only accepted land line bil, so i have not deposited my airtel bill yet, so you are requested donot fine 50/- because i have no option to deposite my bill, when the airtel software reparied than i deposited my airtel bill. thanking you

with best regards
    satprakash
    mobile no-[protected]

• Gu
    Gummagolmath, K.C. Oct 23, 2008

is there a provision to pay post paid connection bill online through net banking??? if os what is the modus operandi

• Pr
    Pravin m. chaudhary Nov 21, 2008

Respected sir, last two month my mobil bill detail send by my mail id. my mobile no [protected]. sir I am student and last tow month my bill was very high so i was check my all contect detail but not sure so please send my detail bill.

Sarath Babu S Mar 30, 2009

Dear Sir,

I am Sarath Babu S airtel postpaid customer from trichy. My mobile no is [protected] and my ac no
    is 114 - [protected]. I am already closed this postpaid no the date of 4th Nov 2008 at your karur bye
    pass airtel branch in Trichy. My unbilled amount Rs 398 also paid through my credit card at the same
    date (4th Nov 2008). My Receipt no is 114 - [protected] but now i have received overdue statement
    from your airtel for this same postpaid no the date of 30th March 2009. below i have mention my ac no
    and receipt no also please find out the details and verify my ac status and update my payment details in
    very soon.

Name : S.Sarath Babu
    Mobile no : [protected]
    Ac no : 114 - [protected]
    Date of payment : 4th Nov 2008
    Receipt No : [protected]
    SR No : [protected]

Note : If you not clear this problem in very soon, i will take further legal action ...

Thanks & Regards

S.Sarath Babu
    Ph [protected]

• Dear Sir/Madam

We are having CUG (5 No.s) of Kolkata - the no.s are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected].

Against the Bill dt. 12.03.09 of all these five no.s, total Rs. 5986.75 was paid vide our Chq no. 991171 of 31.03.09 of Axis Bank Ltd. which was debited from our Bank on 03.04.09. But after receiving the Bills of 12.04.09, we find that all the accounts are showing incorrect balance. This is only due to the reason that in last month the credit of one account was put in other account. After our complaints (no. [protected], [protected] etc), hope now the accounts are regularised.

Now can you kindly let us know what is the actual payable amount against all of these five no.s (agst Bill dt. 12.04.09) separately so that the payment can be made at an early date.

Looking for your quickest reply.

Regards
    JAYANTI DOMESTIC PRODUCTS PVT. LTD.
    9B, GANGULY LANE
    KOLKATA-700 007

• Bh
    bhabesh rashailee Sep 11, 2009

please activate my pospate card and also please from next time send my mobile bill in my email id - [protected]@gmail.com.My number is [protected], this is my corporate connection.i have paid my first bill of rupees 500 but not got any feedback.air-tel receipt no.1244328. .immidiatly reply me..t hanking you

Regarding Bhabesh Rashailee.

• Na
    Naveen11 Oct 13, 2009

I am equally disappointed with airtel services. My mobile number is [protected] and I am using services from last three years. I avtivate and deactivated the GPRS only on one or two weekends in august 2009. Now I come to know that it was never disconnected. this is happening from two and half months and full charges are levied in my bill. THis is really sad and makes me feel fooled and looted. I talked to rep and they say they can waiver only one month charge and not for the full period. I am planning to switch to some other subscriber.