Airtelcustomer service

A

Airtel, the most dangerous cellular network service provider.
I have an airtel connection with gujarath circle ([protected]) , since the beginning of this month (Jan'12) i'm in roaming.In delhi, on 9/1/12 I recharged for 200 inr which I usually do everytime. To my surprise I got talktime of 0.90 inr. When I called the customer care they informed me that, I have got 900 min of "local talk time" in other words I can talk for 900 minutes in gujarath circle! Which i'm not using. They even told me that this offer was introduced on 25th dec'11 which nobody including the airtel dealer is unaware of!. There was no hoarding or leaf let to inform!!.
Further when I asked for more information they said I should talk to gujju customer care, I did so. The guys in gujrath customer care dont know english but I managed with the little bit hindi I knew!!. He didn't give me the proper explanation instead he yelled upon me saying its my fate and I have to go through it and they (Airtel) knew that I was on roaming and they usually do so with the customer on roaming.
Now also i'm in roaming and i'll be in roaming for next 0ne month so this so called 900 minutes is of no use and my 200 rs is robbed by airtel.
This is not the first time i'm facing this problem with airtel, i'm sick of it. And I suggest my fellow indians not to go for airtel. They just rob you.
I want my 200 rs back as I cannot compromise with my hard earned money. As soon as I return to gujarath i'll filing a legal case against airtel.

So my dear fellow citizens please keep yourself away from airtel. If you are having an aitel connection please switch to other service provider.
Regards
Aravind dk
Nid

• Ar
    aravind_dk Jan 25, 2012

Dear Rakesh
    This is to inform that the problem is not yet solved. In fact not even taken care to the least possible extent. 2-3 days an executive from Airtel called me and she spoke to me for 1.5 seconds only! and she didn't even bother to call again. No forget about the solution, at least one should look at the problem first.
    Once I get back to Gujarat I'll take this issue in the way which I should follow. Anyway we are not under Taliban regime, I believe I can get justice which I've got in the past in many such cases.
    Regards
    Aravind DK

Nooraalam Sep 27, 2011

my sim was lost when i requested for a duplicate sim in airtel office they gave me a new sim but that sim is not getting activated since 18.9.11 i also talked with nodel officer he said for 24 hrs. But my sim is not activated till now my no. Is [protected]

• Yo
    yogeshraichura Jun 17, 2011

Airtel, overpriced, not worth it fools...
    Cant solve a small issue, since a month,
    lazy ### nodal officer also is damn useless, when they have to collect the money they will calll 5 times in a day and when they have to solve a problem they will say "Sir, its the problem from the server, we cant do anything about it". All came out from their mom's server only

• Ne
    Neeraj Agrawal varanasi May 10, 2011

I lost my mobile some where on dated 10-may-2011 at around 5 pm and as soon as i realized that i lost my mobile i immediately went to Airtel Customer Care Center located at Varunapul, Varanasi as i was near to Airtel office on that time. the customer care executive provided me a form and ask for the id proof from me which i didn't had on that time therefore i asked them till what time they are open and they told me that the office will remain open till 7:00 PM so i immediately came to home and sent my staff with the new sim form and id proof to airtel office and on 6:30 PM i get a call on my residence number that the office is CLOSED...Airtel office is at 7 Km distance from my home and mobile i how important for one this every body knows i didn't wasted a min to send my staff to airtel office but it seems Airtel Staff care a DAMM for their customers... i have decided to discontinue with airtel worst customer care of airtel.

• Im
    imlionel Oct 23, 2010

I'm one of the extremely dissatisfied customer with AIRTEL. I migrated my post-paid no to pre-paid on 01/10 and on 22/10 my outgoing service has been barred due to non document submission. I understand, it is a policy and procedure for you, because even I do work in customer service sector. I called your customer service on 23/10 12:25 am, the lady who answered the call was so worst, pathetic, unacceptable and cheap person who doesn't even realize my need and feelings. I was curious to find, whether my O/g can be released as I needed very urgently. She was so rude and the words she used are senseless. But still, I was calm and humbly requested her to transfer the call to her supervisor, but without any concern, she hung up on me. I was totally hurt with the service provided. This is reference which is received for the call (CWBAR [protected]). Whoever looks into this feedback, I would really expect a response within 48 hours, else I am ready to walk in to office and log a complaint, also ready to take this to a next level. Thank you. Anticipating your response. With Regards, Lionel Steven.

Jasleen OB Jun 22, 2010

Hi,

I would suggest everybody not to use airtel for their landline connections, they have the worst custmer service department after repeatedly complaining them for 5 days for a landline not working they have not been able to rectify it and also they are very very rude and want to take no responsibility. I am sure services of BNSL and MTNL connections are thousand times better.

I would suggest stay away from airtel landline...VERY VERY bad service

• Di
    Dinesh K Patre Oct 18, 2007

i had prepaid connection from last five years . just one year back one person from malad gallery named Ajay came to me and he converted my pre to post connection by offering a scheme. later i found that it was totally different scheme wht i have been told while taking connection. anyway. few days back i have converted again to prepaid by taking new sim and surprisingly it took about a month. now i have requested them by going to chembur and mahim galleries to include my 500/- (advance given during postpaid connection) to my prepaid connection which i am using now. but so far there is no response. even i tried with mails but no satisfaction at all. i will wait for another 10 days and then will try to approach consumer court.
    by my exp it is really a shamefull for airtel.