Aircel Simnetwork problem

S Review updated:

my name is subhash and i am staying in Kaushambi (Allahabad), here we are not getting signals inside the manjhanpur colleectoret campus, but outside we are getting good signals and i am using aircel tariff - 225, but due to the network problem i am not able to use aircel to aircel free, and i am requesting you to pls find out this problem .

mobil no- [protected] (very poor signal)

• 98
    9808767461 Jun 07, 2010

Dear Sir,

I have a Sim card of Dehradun since last 17 May 2010, it is not working properly due to network problem. i request your goodselves to look into the matter and solve the same at the earliest.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

Herman Minz

• Sh
    shekardddsdw3 Aug 31, 2011

hi sir my name is shekar
    and my aircel no is 8574056446
    and my address is
    220 kv rewa road power house nani allahabad
    sir at that place i am not getting network properly some time my signal is 1 point, and some time 3 point
    so please solve the problem
    if you not solve the problem then i will change the operator

• Aircel_India Sep 03, 2011

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share the registered name and contact details for the mentioned Aircel number with us at [email protected] for us to be able to escalate your concern for a resolution.

Regards
    Aircel Customer Service Team

manjunathcs1 Oct 18, 2011

my name is laxman ... when i receive any msgs i cant open it sometimes... sometimes when its possible to open old msgs will be shown... i need help pls +919738252713

• Hi
    Himadrish Deka May 11, 2016

Dear Sir,

I have a Sim card of Digboi, dist-Tinsukia, Assam since last 03 April 2016, it is not working properly due to network problem. i request your goodselves to look into the matter and solve the same at the earliest.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully
    Himadrish Deka

• Kh
    khalekmollick Aug 22, 2016

Me khalek my sim network problem 9987966514

Sanjukta03 Mar 03, 2018

Hi,
    I am not getting the network and all my vital things are linked to this Aircel network number. When my network was there I tried to port the my number a number of times but all the time it got rejected. Its a prepaid number. Even I have tried to recharge but all my money is not credited to my balance and no support from the customer care. I am really worried even if they are bankrupt, this should not be the way - no porting permission and no balance crediting in my account. I want to keep this number and unable to do so. Please help in smooth porting of my number. Appreciate it.
    My email address: [email protected]

Thanks
    Sanjukta
    Bangalore

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices