AirBNB — payout
Sai from India.
Iam a host and hosted 10 guests on 22nd and 23rd December 2019.
Name of the guest: Arun Elangovan
Amount: INR Rs. 15434.64
This pay out is still pending and it is more than 50 days now.
I have made several calls to Airbnb customer service. Have messaged and mailed them. The only response I get is there is a technical error and they are working on it and time frame for the payout cannot be promised.
The technical team has not responded yet. These are the replies I get.
They say they understand our issue they are sorry about it.
But they understand our problems. We have bills to pay and there is an expense incurred in hosting.
Hope this issue is resolved at the earliest and looking forward to receive the payout with interest and penalty. How can Airbnb hold our money when the guest has paid 40 days before the stay.
Name: Sai B
Property: Enchanting Woods. Kotagiri, India
Ph: 91 [protected]
More AirBNB Complaints & Reviews
- AirBNB - airbnb - the online platform for cheating host
- Airbnb.com - do not deal with this sleazy company
- Airbnb.com - I was never aware that the site charges you a fee
- AirBNB - a platform for cheaters
- Airbnb.com - bad website design
- AirBNB - lack of refund
- AirBNB - refund rip off
- AirBNB - unethical behaviour
- AirBNB - customer service agent ignore my case
- AirBNB - cancellation and refund