Airasia / worst airline is air asia.

Okay. so my flight was 5.45am. I arrived at the airport 4.30am (more than 1 hr in advance). boarding time 5:10 am. I started queuing at 5.15 am. the queue was [censored] long (despite the fact that I came early) and by the time I reached the gate, 5.30 am. my flight flew off? wtf? so is it my fault for being too early or is it because I was too early and u didn't manage ur services efficiently and decided to fly off at 5.30? I saw a few people missed their flights too. honestly. your marketing strategy amazed me air asia. you simply set this so people could buy the next ticket and u get to earn more. nice try. and worst staff ever. let me tell you which staff assisted me as I told him I missed my flight, at gate j14. 24th may 2019.5.45 am flight. the staff spoke in the most incompetent manner : yea? oh you have to be here at 20 mins early. and turned his back at me, moved on with his life. wow wow wow. 20 mins earlier? I was 15 mins earlier dude. I don't believe when people tell me air asia service is the worst until I experienced it today myself. sorry to say you lost a loyal customer here. budget flight = bad services? you get what u deserve. wow. your airline will not survive in the long run. worst airline.

An
May 23, 2019

Comments

• Ha
      Aug 02, 2019

Tony, this is 'f'ed up, you lost another loyal customer! do something man!