Airasia — why the flight from alor setar to kuala lumpur always last minutes delay?
Hi Air Asia,
Why the flight from Alor Setar to Kuala Lumpur always last minutes delay?
I had my flight on 19.10.2017, from Alor Setar to KL.
Supposedly the flight will take off at 8.55pm, but two hours before the departure time, I had received the notice that the flight had delayed to 9.45pm. But then, the flight was take off after 10pm, and we reach KLIA2 after 11pm. And we need to take the 12am bus to KL Central, and reach KL Central around 1am.
This sudden delayed had created some problem for us who were using the public transport. All the public transport service was off at 1am, and we need to take the Taxi or grab to go to our next destination. THIS HAD CREATED AN EXTRA COST FOR US.
And this was not the first time I had experience the flight delay from Alor Setar to KL or vice verse.
I really hope that Air Asia will solve this problem with better compensation to the customer if it happens again in the future.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Air Asia - lost my subsequent flight due to delay of almost 3.5 hours
- Airasia - spoilage charges levied on me
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight