Airasia — hotel provided when connecting flight missed
I was flying from BKK to Sydney on 14 Oct. The BKK flight was delayed, resulting in passengers being stuck in KL and being offered another flight in 24 hours time. Air Asia said they would provide a hotel for those inconvenienced.
Passengers were quite gracious about this. In my case it meant missing a very important meeting at work, not to mention loss of income.
We disembarked around 10.30pm and were bussed to our hotel by 1am
The hotel, the Nilai, was an insult. It was run down, dirty and smelly. The few facilities provided mostly didn't work..tv etc.
The 'free' meals mostly uneaten.
I believe this is an appalling way to treat customers, for any business. I travel to Asia at least twice a year and have been pleased to fly with your airline in the past, but no more.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Air Asia - lost my subsequent flight due to delay of almost 3.5 hours
- Airasia - spoilage charges levied on me
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight