Airasia Go Holiday Packageslow refund, bad customer service, low credibility

C

Recently I booked a Go Holiday package via Airasia to Siem Reap. I made the booking in August 18th. Unfortunately, Airasia changed the time of flight from KL to Siem Reap. Hence, we have decided to cancel the package and get the refund back.
We lodge the cancellation on 27th December 2007. They informed us that we shall get our refund back after 30 days of working days. On the 27th of Jan, we gave an e-mail to them but they didn't give us any prompt reply. We tried to call them but the call was either dead or engaged, and for your information, no answering machine was set up to attend to the customer. With my perseverance, finally I got to speak to a customer service there. They tried to put me away by telling me that the supervisor is not around and even give me 'fake' name which I found out when I ask for the same person the second time. On 29th January, I received an e-mail from Normah Rahmat (The supervisor) confirming the amount of my refund which is rm3244.32. She promised me that I will get my refund as they have banked in to my account and also, she told me that she will check with the finance institute and give me a call back. Unfortunately, the refund did not happen and no
call was received. For the past few days, I have tried to call Airasia and Go Holiday but the calls were either engaged or no one attend to it after 10 minutes putting me on hold. I think I'm not the only one suffer from this and hope that this will bring attention to you and other consumers. I also hope to get my money back as soon as possible as it's a big sum to me. Thanks!

• Updated by DavinaMaree · Apr 14, 2017

Hi,

I am writing to you to discuss flight VG5JJF, from Gold Coast to Phuket on 13/04/17.

I booked my tickets online with Air Asia, and at no point was it mentioned that I required

• Updated by Dr. Sib · Apr 26, 2017

Please rectify soon

• Updated by Arialda Azmi · Sep 30, 2017

Your staff very bad, They take My money 100 ringgit Malaysia, But My food need to pay only 25 ringgit malaysia.they didnt give back My remaining money.i am very disappointed.

• Updated by YAMGllo · Mar 24, 2018

the secret lock broken

• Updated by Bonney Daniel · May 25, 2018

Sorry its luggage drop time

• Updated by Eng Hock · Jun 08, 2018

It is really submityed?Thanks

• Updated by Jamie Michael HUDSON · Dec 06, 2019

Still haven't heard from AirAsia
    Booked 2 Times for flight N6MS8H

Comments
    Comments

• Updated by Jamie Michael HUDSON · Dec 06, 2019

Just seeking AirAsia voucher or credit voucher

• Updated by Kumar Abhinandan · Dec 21, 2019

Air Asia is a pathetic airlines. Cheated customers by giving false information regarding flight timings. The flight was rescheduled at 19:25 and further delayed till 22:20. A delay of 6 hrs & in the meanwhile the connecting flight of Indigo from Delhi to Ahmedabad scheduled at 22:50 which was rescheduled at 23:15 was missed. The airlines did not tell us about the delay of 6hrs and now I am stuck at Delhi Airport with my kids. Kindly provide a solution by accomodating me and my family in any flight to Ahmedabad.

• Updated by shahul_ nurul · Jan 13, 2020

Saya nak duit penuh sebagai refund.. air Asia xkan rugi kalau cancel flight

• Aa
    Aahaan Khan Jan 22, 2020

Baggage damaged while receiving the bag at arrival belt

• Sh
    shahul_ nurul Jan 20, 2020

Services teruk sangat.. sebab kalau cancelled flight dapat refund duit sedikit sahaja... Saya bayar 600 takkan cancel dapat 100+ je.. ape punye service u have..

• Ku
    Kumar Abhinandan Dec 29, 2019

The Aur Asia flight got delayed by 6hrs that eventually led to miss my connecting Indigo flight to Ahmedabad. The company is not willing to accomodate me in any other flight to Ahmedabad. Travelling with my kids and wife. Such a pathetic airline should be fined heavily and such issues should be compensated. Is this some kind of a joke?

Jamie Michael HUDSON Dec 15, 2019

See receipts payed 2×$218
    Would appreciate refund 1 ×$218
    Can't contact them by phone
    Just seeking refund or credit voucher please

• Ni
    Nidhi25 Jain Dec 08, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to make a claim for my checked in luggage which was damaged on 2nd December at around 5:30pm at bhubaneshwar airport. My flight number is I5 1562 and pnr is B2E2FQ going to kolkata.

Enclose is the photo of my damaged luggage for your reference. I hope your office can reply my feedback soonest possible.

• As
    Asohan Nov 02, 2019

I am not sure it this allowed...if so than ignore this feedback

Christopher Chua Oct 29, 2019

My debit card was deducted 2x when i purchase my ticket dated October 11 2019 booking no. CSUGWS the bank told me that air asia deducted 2x of my online ticket purchase, i purchased one way ticket only but why i was being deducted 2x one way ticket worth 3530 pesos i was deducted 7060 pesos. :(

• Ia
    Ian Wallace Oct 28, 2019

I bought a bottle of perfume onboard an Air Asia International flight a few months ago.
    I recently opened it and it is clearly a fake.
    How do I get a refund for this fake item?

• Da
    Daniel liau Oct 27, 2019

I remember clearly when I purchase the ticket and I chosen the seat I desire. However my seat was change and resulted me and my partner was sitting apart. Reason I purchase seat was meant to sit together but unfortunately this is not happening. Hence I am left wonder why would I purchase seat at the 1st place.

• Pr
    Pradhan kumar Sep 14, 2019

I hope you guys are Concern about improving the experience of clients better.
    Pls call me to give detailed update of your staff behaviour
    Prashant kumar
    [protected]

• Th
    Thamizharasi Aug 20, 2019

There was no helper to put my luggage into the belt for checking and after checking also there was no one to put back the luggage from belt into the roller which I took. The flight gets delayed and they announced in Bengali not in English how other regional person will understand. Seat comfortable is also not satisfied.

Manikan Aug 05, 2019

PNR XZCJ6G
    Why i was asked to pay for seat evenafter i made payment for my travel through ticket booking.

It is a strange experience to hear tat seats are chargeable. After i argued with them they gave me seat no. 31f

This is kind of treatment which made me to feel i should travel anymore through AirAsia

• Ti
    Tishay John Jul 07, 2019

Hello AirAsia,

I made a booking from Melbourne - Kuala Lumpur and as I made the total payment, I was deducted more than the total amount stated in the flight itinerary .

Why is this so & how can it be resolved?

• Rh
    Rhodzky Jul 07, 2019

I complain the customer service hotline number is not contactable... Pls .give alternate number. Thanks

• Ha
    Hasan Mamuwala Jul 07, 2019

HI

I have just made a booking at 2246 hours on the 30th june from CCU airport to Avvalon airport. Unfortunately the booking was wrongly made as the destination I wanted to book is Tullmarine airport Melbourne

PNR for the booking is HQFJRF

REQUEST FOR FULL REFUND FOR THIS SPECIAL CASE.

THANKS
    HASAN MAMUWALA
    [email protected]

• At
    Atlantiz8 Jun 16, 2019

Crazy queue for your self-check in and baggage printing kiosk. If you can't increase the no of kiosk, can you split out those just to print baggage tag to save everybody's time. Took longer than an hour just to print baggage tag!!

• Tc
    TC Leong Jun 01, 2019

Upon I checked in through air asia web check in, I forgotten to write an "A" in front of the passport number, would it be affected upon boarding, if I would like to edit on it how do I edit it. My Booking Number is M2UF3R.
    Please advise?.

• Jr
    JR Liz May 27, 2019

Flight AK6083
    Depart: IPH (15:05)
    Arrive: JHB

During my arrival at airport was inform today flight is on 1pm. But itinerary received is 15:05
    I seek for fully refund.
    Thanks

Jasson Pick May 26, 2019

Dear Airasia,

Kindly check and go through my complaint.

I have attached your my complaint detail and please respond me ASAP.

Terribly sorry as I cannot elaborate here due to my urgent meeting today which would be in an hour later.

Help me

• Ab
    abrking22 May 23, 2019

Delayed 100% of the time I have flown. You get what you pay for.

• Sh
    Shirlyn Koh May 11, 2019

On-board chair stick a bubblegum under the handle .
    My pants sticky with this bubblegum !
    Very disgusting !
    Please check the cleaning problems before the passengers board the plane !
    It is recommended to add a report to inform passengers not to throw the bubblegum anywhere or spit it or stick it in any place !

James Dicus Apr 27, 2019

Always seems to be unnecessarily loud. Can you turn it down?

• El
    Elaiza Moira Baron Apr 02, 2019

It's been almost 60 days since i was promised to get my refund and until now all they can say was apologize as they are waiting for the relevant team to fix the issue!!! I need to leave my current country for migration and I couldn't close my account because of this! Bad customer service! Can't give you the proper answer!

• Ay
    AyumiYee Mar 12, 2019

why i use big pay payment got charge the processing fee?No waive for the processing fee?

Sarawak Girl Dec 11, 2018

I was on AK5437 2/12/18, flight 1915hr. Upon landing, I felt the pressure is too compact, that I felt severe pain on my ears. I'm a frequent flyer, and this is the first time I ever felt this way. I wish for a better experience next time. God bless.

• Sr
    Srinivasa Ramachandran Nov 19, 2018

AirAsia suddenly cancelled the route from Melbourne to Bali and offered to refund in 30 days but it is well over 45 days and yet to receive refund. Who should we take it up to. Thanks Srini

Mark Shelton Nov 19, 2018

Hi,
    Waiting for nearly 2 months for a refund.
    How long do we wait before legal action?.

• En
    enrico banzon Nov 14, 2018

i buy round trip ticket manila to macau and macau to manila...but my flight going to macau was cancelled because the immigration they dont want me to travel to macau

• Ha
    Harry Friend Nov 13, 2018

A flight for two people in Indonesia by Airasia was rescheduled with very late notice which made a connecting flight of ours impossible to catch. Claims have been made with a case number: CAS-[protected]-XQ704K
    Since then no contact has been made and they have not issued a refund which had been offered to us.

• Ba
    Balach Nov 13, 2018

I came to airport way before 1 hour, but only 2 machines functioning, with one can't be printed, so was waiting very long, had to check in the counter and pay extra 10.60, not justified and staff was not at all kind, this happened on 25th November 2016, before 6 am, and my flight airasia is from kuching to Kuala Lumpur

• Br
    Brandi Duggan Nov 13, 2018

I logged my complaint here a few weeks ago and I still have no resolution. No refund.

Appalling. The worst I have ever experienced.

CAS-[protected]-JZ7S6F: CRM:0026404

Lost track of how many calls, logged letters. I will not give up. This is atrocious

JacquiThom Nov 13, 2018

I booked flight QZ506 from DPS to SIN on the 22 Nov 16. I received notification that the flight was delayed more than 3 hours. I cancelled the flight on 09/11/16 and applied for a refund (CAS-[protected]-1CHFL5). Iam yet to hear anything from airasia. Again I submitted for a refund on 20/11/16 and on 26/12/16 (CAS-1781054-XX3TOB). No reply. Pls help.

• Ec
    ecohen Nov 13, 2018

The luggage fees are astronomical. We were charged over $80 USD per bag that each weighed 20 kg. This is outrageous. The luggage was almost as much as the one way flight. They say that if you pay in advance you pay less, but they do not make it clear that you pay MUCH more at the airport. We felt that this business practice was very unethical.

• Ne
    neosomosis Nov 12, 2018

As stated in the website, I am able to travel with an infant provided I brought along a copy of birth certificate and my IC. I am a Malaysian and brought a hardcopy of birth certificate of my child but the boarding staff insisted I have to show the original birth certificate to the boarding staff. Therefore missed my flight and I demand a refund..

• Ri
    Richall Nov 12, 2018

I purchased a flight for my husband to fly from Labuan to Kuala Lumpur on 23 Dec 2016, 10:35am with flight number AK5177.
    AirAsia cancelled the flight, and ask if he wanna follow next flight or refund.
    I choose refund.
    Airasia asked me to fill up the complaint form, however, the outcome is refund unsuccessful.

• Ri
    Richall Nov 12, 2018

AirAsia cancelled the flight, and ask if he wanna follow next flight or refund.
    I choose refund.

• Gm
    Gmygoh Nov 12, 2018

I was unable to retrieve the Tax Invoice for my flight booked (PH2TZ7) since yesterday to date as the system is still facing connectivity issue.

Please advise how much longer it would take to fix the error as I urgently need to have the said invoice for business claim purposes.

• Az
    AzharK Nov 12, 2018

With reference to CAS [protected] - TRQSHP . I still did not receive any information pertaining to ticket refunding from Air Asia.

• Sk
    S_kum Nov 12, 2018

This week our flight arrival and departure time change more than 4 hours in Trichi Airport. But no information was send to the passengers (like message or email) . Your air service is very poor while compare our bus service.
    Here bus service is well better than your air service in the passengers information systems.

• Je
    Jessekok117 Nov 05, 2018

Well first of all the ticket my partner didn't have the correct information on ticket as it didn't have the gate number, then th frount counter staff kept giving the wrong number as well. I'm very unhappy so far.

Regards