Airasia — bug bite on plane
I took flights AK1727 (seat no.30B) on Monday 8 July from Penang to Singapore. After I touched down, I noticed my arms and neck had a cluster of bug bites. As it was a return trip to Singapore, these bites could not have come from anywhere apart from the plane.
I've taken AirAsia's planes a couple of times now so the fact that there are bugs on the seats of your planes is extremely concerning for me. It appears to be a serious issue which concerns the health of passengers onboard your planes.
Would appreciate a response, thanks.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Air Asia - lost my subsequent flight due to delay of almost 3.5 hours
- Airasia - spoilage charges levied on me
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight