Air New Zealand — preferred seat
I booked a ticket via Air NZ from Palmerston North to Los Angeles Return my ticket No: [protected] and Booking Reference Number G5HJGH, leaving NZ on 15th December and return flight on 3rd January from LAX.
I paid for preferred seats in both the long-haul flights as I have long legs and need the leg space to stretch out and therefore seat near the exit row. However, on the return journey on 3rd night on NZ 5, I was given seat No. 35 B which had a seat in front of it making my travel extremely unpleasant.
As a result, I would like a refund of the amount that I paid for the preferred seat for the return journey.
I would appreciate a response from your team. You can e-mail me on [protected]@gmail.com
More Air New Zealand Complaints & Reviews
- Air New Zealand - unpleasant experience 
- Air New Zealand - bad customer relations 
- Air New Zealand - poor service
- Air New Zealand - unfair service 
- Air New Zealand - premium economy rip off
- Air New Zealand - carry on luggage 
- Air New Zealand - bad behavior of air new zealand flight attendant and pilot
- Air New Zealand - original flight cancelled and connecting flight miss-booked
- Air New Zealand - united airlines flight
- Air New Zealand - praise for staff member craig at wellington airport