The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Air Asia — poor customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Tony Fernandez (CEO) should worry a bit less about expanding his brand and more on taking care of the people that keep his company in business. I have been trying to book a flight (online) on Air Asia for 3 days now without success or support from the (outsourced) customer service call center. I have tried 8 times to book the second flight in my travel plans, and each time after inputting all of the information (personal and payment), an onscreen error pops up and I am prompted to contact Air Asia for assistance (a cruel joke). Each time that I call the Air Asia customer service (an obvious oxymoron) hotline, a call center representative blows me off with "we are working on the problem and will have it fixed in an hour" or "you are probably booking at a busy time, keep trying". Obviously a scripted response in order to keep their call response times to a minimum, all the while the seats that I need, on the flight that I need for my family and I, continue to disappear. Air Asia just lost 3 customers. A message for Tony F...You were wise to set up operations in Asia. You have 2 billion people here, so if you treat half of them the way you did me and my family, your business should still succeed, despite the lousy service you provide...
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package
- Air Asia - lost luggage
- Airasia - refund
- Air Asia - lost my subsequent flight due to delay of almost 3.5 hours
- Airasia - spoilage charges levied on me
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!!
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight