AIESEC Hyderabad Sindh Pakistanfees reimbursement

T Dec 18, 2019

, I was selected by the Shandong Star Teacher Education Technology Ltd, for their project Lead the Future| English Teacher wanted in Shenzhen, China through AIESEC website. I was accepted by them after multiple interviews and I paid the AIESEC Fee Rs. 24000/- through the guidance of an AIESEC Experience Manager from Hyderabad known as, SARA KHAN in the A/C # [protected] had the A/c Title: Burraq Aslam in two installments of Rs. 12000/- each that includes an ATM transfer REF No. 001000 on May 10th, 2019 and the second bank deposit slip REF. TT19128V28TY on August 5th, 2019 respectively.

That Sir, the program was about to start on September 1st, 2019 and the EP-Managers from China has delayed the process, misguided me multiple times and deliberately expressed dishonest information beginning with the change of the program location from Shenzhen to Tian China and then shared that other benefits includes food allowances were expelled from my candidateship and if I want to continue I had to accept whatever they decided after the real project information they had given on the AIESEC webpage for their project.

That Sir, I was confirmed by them and waited for their visa invitation letter but they time barred to the length of their defined time September 1st, 2019 and & during the mid of September one of the AIESEC LC VPi in SDUFE known as BEAR W. said in her last conversation on WhatsApp, "everyone has left the project and if you want to continue our project must come on visit visa but the firm is not paying attention to your application now and only two participants from Pakistan are left". I already shared the overall information from AIESEC Team of China to AIESEC Hyderabad team members Sara Khan, Burraq Aslam & Ali Mehdi as my well-wishers.

That Sir, in my case the overall experience with the AIESEC team in Shandong was awful and was mis-leaded with blunder of time-bar, mental torcher, defamation and wastage of physical, psychological and social balance in my life.

I know the AIESEC team of Hyderabad can't pay my time, and defamation but as mentioned in your policies I may be Reimbursed all my paid fees in the best favor of justice.

Thanks

Ihsan Thaheem (EP-Applicant AIESEC Hyderabad Sindh Pakistan )
Cell # [protected] | [protected]