Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]urgently required dog catcher van urgent base

Apr 01, 2019

Dear Sir, I am Paresh sarkar i urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to two dogs in our appartment make very nutions they barking every person and make appantment very dirty all our and also dangerous for some kids also living our apartment in maninagar jawahar chowk, sir i request you that i am living at 75/356 durgachowk GHB chandkheda IOC road ahmedabad plz do needful urgently sir.
amit-[protected]

• Pr
    Pravik Mar 04, 2021

Dear sir.
    My self vikaram patel.
    Total six dog in my society Akshardham raw house tenement all dog are very dangerous.
    My son and total 13 people almost the dog are bit.
    All society members are afraid so please send your dog scored van and staff please please please🙏🙏🙏.
    My address is Akshardham raw house tenements.
    Near. Vejalpur police station, . Near. Jaltarang bus stop., Jivrajpark four cross road. Vejalpur.
    Please cache all the dog sir.

• Ro
    Rohit Patel and Mukesh Desai Jan 25, 2020

Dear sir
    I am Rohit Patel I urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to one dog spread unhigenic in our home
    A/3 and A/4, Aryan Bunglows
    Mobile [protected]

• Ha
    Hardik valand Nov 11, 2019

Dear sir
    I am hardik valand I urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to two dog for make apartment very dirty and car glass and car body scratch badly please help
    42/chandralock society
    Nr, umiya nagar
    B/h taxshila school
    V astral, ahmedabad 382418

• Dh
    dharmesh dutt Jul 29, 2019

Dear Sir, I am Dharmesh Dantani i urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to two dogs in our appartment make very nutions they barking every person and make appantment very dirty all our and also dangerous for some kids also living our apartment in y-1301 Veer savakar height-2 near vasant nagar township ognaj road gota ahmedabad-382481 sir i request you do needful urgently sir. contect no -[protected]

• Ke
    Ketan Panchal Jul 12, 2019

I am Ketan Panchal -[protected]. the resident street form shangrilla commercial center to times of India road at Shyamal -3b raw houses, about 20 to 25 street dogs are there. they are attacking all two-wheeler drivers and biting to persons. two wheeler drivers are falling down and injured due to the dog attack. till now there are three dog bite cases and attack on two-wheeler driver is every day in the morning.
    its serious problem please send dog catcher van and catch dogs.
    today morning one boy injured with this. please do urgently.