Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]dog catcher van

P Nov 17, 2018 Review updated:

Dear Sir, I am Paresh sarkar i urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to two dogs in our appartment make very nutions they barking every person and make appantment very dirty all our and also dangerous for some kids also living our apartment in maninagar jawahar chowk, sir i request you that i am living at maruti complex, behind prakash nagar bus stop, opp jalaram plazza, near arvind garment showroom, jawahar chowk.maninagar, plz do needful urgently sir.

chandan dubey Aug 13, 2019

Hi Team

I am living in Amraiwadi behind CTM Mill and we are facing a serious issue Occured to to bite by a street dog and they are very make a noisy everytime.

So please look into this matter ASAP.

Thanks
    Chandan

• Zy
    Zyrop4k Oct 31, 2019

Hi i am manas, i am staying in Suryam elegance, Vastral odhav SP ring road, Bh Madhav farms, in our society too much street dogs are available and they bite to kids also so please help to remove the dogs from our apartment.

• Aj
    Aju Gupta Dec 19, 2019

Hi sir I am living in Ahmedabad, khokara today some people complain about dogs from our society the officers came and catch them so I want my dogs back plz I am requesting you there were three dogs they catch them

• Ga
    Gaurang Dataniya Jan 01, 2020

Hi sir plz help.
    I am live in shahpur dilhi chackla bhoivada ni por mafatlal bulakhi das ni chali mirzapur road ahemedabad.380001.
    Some people complain about wild dog please catcher this dog fast...

• Ra
    Rahulmehta Jan 11, 2020

Hi i am Rahul, i am staying in Anjanee residency Nr Victoria avenue flats Nr Dharnidhar bungalow naroda, in our society too much street dogs are available and they bite to kids also so please help to remove the dogs from our apartment.mob:[protected]

• Vi
    Vishal matai Jan 27, 2020

Hi sir I am living in Ahmedabad, NAVJIVAN SOCIETY OPP ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR SAIJPUR BOGHA today some people complain about dogs from our society the officers came and catch them so I want my dogs back plz I am requesting you there were three dogs they catch them
    Contact no [protected] plz

New high court
    Off SG Road
    Ahmedabad61
    Mobile [protected]
    We are presently residing at above address we are facing dirty / unhygienic spreading by one dog which is to be get watched as early as possible

• Su
    Sunil Jose Feb 24, 2020

We from Krupamanan Apartment, Opp. Pawan flats, Bhaikakanagar, Thaltej. Facing lots of nuisance and miserables with stray dogs in our society even children can't walk through in the society and near by area. So we request you to catch and throw them away from our society premises.