Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] Logo

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]

Having problems with Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]?

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 22, 2010. The latest review Kind request for urgent n immediate action on our complaint for taking two street dogs from our society, Bopal 444, near Sun City complex was posted on Mar 17, 2021. The latest complaint street dogs was resolved on Feb 05, 2012. Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 69 reviews. Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] has resolved 2 complaints.

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] Customer Service Contacts

+91 792 539 1811 (Head Office)
+91 792 539 1830 (Head Office)
+91 792 515 5303 (Comprehensive Complaint Redressal System)
+91 792 535 3858 (Control Room Danapith)
+91 792 535 3717 (Control Room Danapith)
Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Danapith, Gujarat
Ahmedabad
India - 380001

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] Complaints & Reviews

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]Kind request for urgent n immediate action on our complaint for taking two street dogs from our society, Bopal 444, near Sun City complex

Dear Sir(s)

Good morning,

On behalf of all residents of Bopal 444, Near Sun City complex, Bopal, Ahmedabad -380058, we bring in your kind notice that in our society Bopal 444, there are two street dogs, who are very cruel and have cut almost all residents inspite of lots of care by individuals. Attempts were made to take them away to distance places to isolate/ get rid of them, but of no use, as they return back within no time and again same process continues.

It is the harm to individuals and also threat to society of respected ones, passing from there.

Therefore, it's urgent appeal with humble request for immediate action to take away those two street dogs from the colony at the earliest possible. For any further details, undersigned is always available.

Thanking you and with kind regards, ..

Yours sincerely,

Medial Eq.n Hospital Planning Deptt,
BIS,
Mo CA, F n PD

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]Stray dog neusence

i am a student living in the maninagar area i generally study at night but the stray dogs in my area are creating a much more difficult to study more over that their are a recent cases of dog bite in the area and it is not good not only that it has become an impossible task to sleep at night also please do the need full
    location
    rama appartment behind satyam tower near maninagar railway station 380008

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]Dogs barking whole night is a nusiance in the area

Hi, I am Parth and I stay at Ahmedabad, Thaltej, Ambalal park, opp someshwara park, We have 3 dogs in our society who barks whole night and which makes our nights sleepless, we have small children at our home so they don't get sleep for whole nights, because of scary noise pollution is what they create.
      Pls help us solve this issue. Ph no [protected].

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]Dog awareness

am resident of Biyal park near new kamlesh society satyam nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
        We have serious problem of Stray Dogs in our streets.
        Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation AMC in ahmedabad gujarat india is not looking after our complaints.
        The dogs are breeding in 400% capacity every week.
        They are creating chaos and spreading their dirty lit around.
        Please help

Dog awareness

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]Street dogs catcher

There are around 6 dogs who are a constantly barking and making [censored] in front of my gate. They make loud noise in the night, sleep in bike seats or above cars, scratch seats. I am fed up as they [censored] up every day in front of my house and everywhere in the society. Plz come and catch them.
          D, part 1, near panchdev mahadev mandir, karmachari nagar, ahmedabad.

Street dogs catcher

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]Serious issue occured due to dogs in society

Hello sir/mam
            I am living in tirthbhoomi society gate no-4 isanpur nr mony hotel.there are so much dogs in our society and due to them serioua issues are occured in society.they bark to everyone also on kids and spread the [censored] everywhere in front of house.they bark also behind the running vehicles which is serious concern due to which accident may be happen.i request you please send a animal catcher van and take away frpm this society.

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]Dog catcher

one or two dog stays in "TP-3 ahmedabad municipality water distribution centre odhav" near girivar pride flat odhav ringroad" that cries every night for long time very harrasing to all residency so plz come and catch it kindly request to AMC plz plz plz plz plz plz come and take all the crying dogs they cru for whol night so i request to municipality

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]Day and night dirty dogs barking

It's very difficult to sleep and stay . All time barking and very dirty and sick dogs. Biggest trouble

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]Street dog 🐶 issue

Dear sir/madam,

I am leaving the mention address, but few of the month 2 street dog is in our society, now they are biting to all people who are walk on society including children n senior citizens

Today 20/02/2020 the dog has bite one old age uncle badly who is not able to walk away properly

So I request kindly send the dog catures and take the dogs aways from our society

new arvindnagar soc part-2 b/h samjuba hospital, bapunagar ahmedabad

Regards
                  Prashant chandankar
                  [protected]

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]stray dogs in our society

I am resident of Nirmal apartment opp. Jay mangle brts stand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
                    We have serious problem of Stray Dogs in our streets.
                    Ahmedabad Muncipal Corporation AMC in ahmedabad gujarat india is not looking after our complaints.
                    The dogs are breeding in 400% capacity every week.
                    They are creating chaos and spreading their dirty lit around.
                    Please help

Email : kansara.[protected]@yahoo.com

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]stray dogs

Dear Sir,
                      I live in Sun city, South Bopal . Here day by day number of Stray dogs are increasing. They bark day and night and chase people & Snatch things from them. I am 7 months pregnant and yesterday only when coming home from office 4 puppies surrounded me and tried to Snatch my bag & I was literally helpless and afraid.

Please look into this matter as soon as possible. Thanks in Advance

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]nuisance of street dogs in society

Dear Sir, I am Anish shah requesting you to please depute a team of dog catcher as early as possible. Because there are too many dogs are in our society making very nuisance. They barking on every person, damages to parking cars in society make apartment very dirty and also dangerous for kids also. Sir herewith kind requesting you to please depute a team of dog catcher at devang co-operative housing society, opp. Raj Kamal bakery, behind vallabhwadi bus stop, bhairvanath road, Maninagar, Ahmedabad 38008. Hoping your kind support to resolve our said problem.

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]stray dogs menace

Sir, I am resident of Savvy Swaraaj Sports Living Township. There are more than 15 stray dogs in this area which has become nuisance for us. They gather at night and start barking and it goes on for whole night which makes us sleepless as my home is road facing and this all goes on that same street. Sometimes they even enter in our premises and start killing and eating pigeons in the garden. Request you to please remove them from here so atleast we can have a peaceful sleep.
                          Hope action will be taken soon

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]street dogs

Dear sir, we are facing many issues regarding street dogs in our area "287 Chanakyapuri society, sector 6, opp jain derasar

One of those dogs always barks on me and always try to attack me... He/She bite me one time and always attack' on me.

I want an urgent dog catcher van and want to get rid of it as soon as possible

Kindly go through me issue as soon as possible sir...

Nov 20, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — dog problem

Hello sir I am talking from Changodar (382213) Ahmedabad . In my society dogs are irritating problem to the...

Nov 13, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — dog catchers van urgently

Respectful sir, I am living in vibhag- 1 Parshwanath township D/44 is my house number . We are extremely...

Nov 04, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — stray dogs

Stray dogs are a very serious issue in this colony. They have bitten so many people till now. They are not...

Nov 03, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — straydog

One dog normally sit between h and I block of agrawal apartment barks towards residance and also tries to...

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]stray dogs in the society

I am a resident of new nikita park society, near hb kapadia school. We are facing a serious problem of stray dogs. They bark and try to bite every other person walking in the society. I was attacked by it yoday afternoon. It tried to bite me at the back side of the leg it came from behind luckily i was able to pull my leg. Still i have got scretches. I suggest to get a van and catch them and take away. It is getting serious now.

Oct 17, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — complaint for stray dogs

I am sanghpriya gautam residing in B(N)-09. There is a female dog & other dogs in our campus. She i...