Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] Logo

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]

Having problems with Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]?

+91 792 539 1811 (Head Office)
+91 792 539 1830 (Head Office)
+91 792 515 5303 (Comprehensive Complaint Redressal System)
+91 792 535 3858 (Control Room Danapith)
+91 792 535 3717 (Control Room Danapith)
Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Danapith, Gujarat
Ahmedabad
India - 380001

Complaints & Reviews

Dog catcher

one or two dog stays in "TP-3 ahmedabad municipality water distribution centre odhav" near girivar pride flat odhav ringroad" that cries every night for long time very harrasing to all residency so plz come and catch it kindly request to AMC plz plz plz plz plz plz come and take all the crying dogs they cru for whol night so i request to municipality

Day and night dirty dogs barking

It's very difficult to sleep and stay . All time barking and very dirty and sick dogs. Biggest trouble

Street dog 🐶 issue

Dear sir/madam,

I am leaving the mention address, but few of the month 2 street dog is in our society, now they are biting to all people who are walk on society including children n senior citizens

Today 20/02/2020 the dog has bite one old age uncle badly who is not able to walk away properly

So I request kindly send the dog catures and take the dogs aways from our society

new arvindnagar soc part-2 b/h samjuba hospital, bapunagar ahmedabad

Regards
Prashant chandankar
[protected]

stray dogs in our society

I am resident of Nirmal apartment opp. Jay mangle brts stand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
We have serious problem of Stray Dogs in our streets.
Ahmedabad Muncipal Corporation AMC in ahmedabad gujarat india is not looking after our complaints.
The dogs are breeding in 400% capacity every week.
They are creating chaos and spreading their dirty lit around.
Please help

Email : kansara.[protected]@yahoo.com

stray dogs

Dear Sir,
I live in Sun city, South Bopal . Here day by day number of Stray dogs are increasing. They bark day and night and chase people & Snatch things from them. I am 7 months pregnant and yesterday only when coming home from office 4 puppies surrounded me and tried to Snatch my bag & I was literally helpless and afraid.

Please look into this matter as soon as possible. Thanks in Advance

nuisance of street dogs in society

Dear Sir, I am Anish shah requesting you to please depute a team of dog catcher as early as possible. Because there are too many dogs are in our society making very nuisance. They barking on every person, damages to parking cars in society make apartment very dirty and also dangerous for kids also. Sir herewith kind requesting you to please depute a team of dog catcher at devang co-operative housing society, opp. Raj Kamal bakery, behind vallabhwadi bus stop, bhairvanath road, Maninagar, Ahmedabad 38008. Hoping your kind support to resolve our said problem.

stray dogs menace

Sir, I am resident of Savvy Swaraaj Sports Living Township. There are more than 15 stray dogs in this area which has become nuisance for us. They gather at night and start barking and it goes on for whole night which makes us sleepless as my home is road facing and this all goes on that same street. Sometimes they even enter in our premises and start killing and eating pigeons in the garden. Request you to please remove them from here so atleast we can have a peaceful sleep.
Hope action will be taken soon

street dogs

Dear sir, we are facing many issues regarding street dogs in our area "287 Chanakyapuri society, sector 6, opp jain derasar

One of those dogs always barks on me and always try to attack me... He/She bite me one time and always attack' on me.

I want an urgent dog catcher van and want to get rid of it as soon as possible

Kindly go through me issue as soon as possible sir...

dog problem

Hello sir I am talking from Changodar (382213) Ahmedabad . In my society dogs are irritating problem to the...

dog catchers van urgently

Respectful sir, I am living in vibhag- 1 Parshwanath township D/44 is my house number . We are extremely...

stray dogs

Stray dogs are a very serious issue in this colony. They have bitten so many people till now. They are not...

straydog

One dog normally sit between h and I block of agrawal apartment barks towards residance and also tries to...

stray dogs in the society

I am a resident of new nikita park society, near hb kapadia school. We are facing a serious problem of stray dogs. They bark and try to bite every other person walking in the society. I was attacked by it yoday afternoon. It tried to bite me at the back side of the leg it came from behind luckily i was able to pull my leg. Still i have got scretches. I suggest to get a van and catch them and take away. It is getting serious now.

complaint for stray dogs

I am sanghpriya gautam residing in B(N)-09. There is a female dog & other dogs in our campus. She i...

please sir catch a dog in our society

Dear Sir, I am bhagirath patel i urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to two dogs in our society...

dog itching and infection

We are from 49, govindnagar society, opp, new urban health centre, danilimada Ahmedabad.We have been complaining to AMC on AMC complaint number. There are 1 stray dogs loitering and dirtying the place. There is a hospital in our premises where patients come for medical treatment and classes for small children. It is more than 10 days that we have complained and more than 20 phone calls. They ask us to call up for reminder @7.30 am. That time they tell us "Dogs will be picked in afternoon". In afternoon when we call, they say "We are just coming". Finally in evening they say that "We will pick up tomorrow". This has been happening since last 10 days. The person picking up the phone refuses to give his name. Last week the stray dog bit a lady too. If something untoward happens, then AMC will be solely responsible for the consequences as we have been continuously informing them but NO ACTION is being taken by AMC to remove these stray dogs. Is there somebody responsible to look after this department??? If yes, please remove the dogs from here.

regarding stray dogs

Dear Sir,
I am resident of Nirnay Nagar, Ahmedabad.

We have serious problem of Stray Dogs in our street between Green City to Arjun Ashram Road there are approx 40 stray dogs and in the morning time it is very difficult to cross the street to drop our kids to there school.

So many times we have file complaint over phone and we also appreciate the catcher team 2 times they have catch some dogs from our street, but unfortunately the same dogs has again come back and now they are so arrogant and bark on our kids.

Please help now they are creating chaos and spreading their dirty lit around and over a day it may cause of an accident.

Please help

dog biting problem

Dear sir, I am resident of Narnarayan Appartment, Beside Kodhiyarmata Temple, Nikol, Ahmedabad. Here we were...

I am complaining about street dogs

Dear sir,

I am resident of Gokuldham Appartment, chandlodia, Ahemedabad.

We normally used to complain regarding dog control issues to your complaint reg. phone. which normally remains busy.

We had in or out of society about 20 nos. of dogs wondering here and there, making place dirty, barking to the person surrounding. We have registered many complaints to capture the dogs, but your team not comes to capture the dog.

I kindly request you to look into for the location mentioned above, I have very bad experience of dog biting to my family members three times. recently my one of the family member has suffered with the same problem, right now he is taking treatment of the same. This can only be understood by the person who has passed through such horrible situation.

I hope you will understand the whole issue and make necessary arrangement to capture the dog at the earliest. I understand I have made complaint to the appropriate authority who definitely will resolve the issue at the earliest.

Regards
Ravikar

we have serious problem of stray dogs in our streets.

Dear Sir, I urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to 5 to 6 dogs in our society make very nutions they barking every person and make whole society very dirty all our and also dangerous for some kids also living our place.
they even now doing damages to our vehicles, they tore off seats of our bikes and rickshaws.here Always coming bad odor and very dirty everywhere.
dog cathers requried here: sidhdhidata aditi, near green aura, zundal, chandkheda.382424