Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] Logo

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]

Having problems with Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]?

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 22, 2010. The latest review Street dogs nuisance was posted on May 9, 2021. The latest complaint street dogs was resolved on Feb 05, 2012. Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 71 reviews. Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] has resolved 2 complaints.

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] Customer Service Contacts

+91 792 539 1811 (Head Office)
+91 792 539 1830 (Head Office)
+91 792 515 5303 (Comprehensive Complaint Redressal System)
+91 792 535 3858 (Control Room Danapith)
+91 792 535 3717 (Control Room Danapith)
Mahanagar Seva Sadan, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Danapith, Gujarat
Ahmedabad
India - 380001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] Customer Service. Initial Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] Complaints & Reviews

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]stray dogs in the society

I am a resident of new nikita park society, near hb kapadia school. We are facing a serious problem of stray dogs. They bark and try to bite every other person walking in the society. I was attacked by it yoday afternoon. It tried to bite me at the back side of the leg it came from behind luckily i was able to pull my leg. Still i have got scretches. I suggest to get a van and catch them and take away. It is getting serious now.

Oct 17, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — complaint for stray dogs

I am sanghpriya gautam residing in B(N)-09. There is a female dog & other dogs in our campus. She i...

Oct 15, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — please sir catch a dog in our society

Dear Sir, I am bhagirath patel i urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to two dogs in our society...

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]dog itching and infection

We are from 49, govindnagar society, opp, new urban health centre, danilimada Ahmedabad.We have been complaining to AMC on AMC complaint number. There are 1 stray dogs loitering and dirtying the place. There is a hospital in our premises where patients come for medical treatment and classes for small children. It is more than 10 days that we have complained and more than 20 phone calls. They ask us to call up for reminder @7.30 am. That time they tell us "Dogs will be picked in afternoon". In afternoon when we call, they say "We are just coming". Finally in evening they say that "We will pick up tomorrow". This has been happening since last 10 days. The person picking up the phone refuses to give his name. Last week the stray dog bit a lady too. If something untoward happens, then AMC will be solely responsible for the consequences as we have been continuously informing them but NO ACTION is being taken by AMC to remove these stray dogs. Is there somebody responsible to look after this department??? If yes, please remove the dogs from here.

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]regarding stray dogs

Dear Sir,
      I am resident of Nirnay Nagar, Ahmedabad.

We have serious problem of Stray Dogs in our street between Green City to Arjun Ashram Road there are approx 40 stray dogs and in the morning time it is very difficult to cross the street to drop our kids to there school.

So many times we have file complaint over phone and we also appreciate the catcher team 2 times they have catch some dogs from our street, but unfortunately the same dogs has again come back and now they are so arrogant and bark on our kids.

Please help now they are creating chaos and spreading their dirty lit around and over a day it may cause of an accident.

Please help

Sep 24, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — dog biting problem

Dear sir, I am resident of Narnarayan Appartment, Beside Kodhiyarmata Temple, Nikol, Ahmedabad. Here we were...

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]I am complaining about street dogs

Dear sir,

I am resident of Gokuldham Appartment, chandlodia, Ahemedabad.

We normally used to complain regarding dog control issues to your complaint reg. phone. which normally remains busy.

We had in or out of society about 20 nos. of dogs wondering here and there, making place dirty, barking to the person surrounding. We have registered many complaints to capture the dogs, but your team not comes to capture the dog.

I kindly request you to look into for the location mentioned above, I have very bad experience of dog biting to my family members three times. recently my one of the family member has suffered with the same problem, right now he is taking treatment of the same. This can only be understood by the person who has passed through such horrible situation.

I hope you will understand the whole issue and make necessary arrangement to capture the dog at the earliest. I understand I have made complaint to the appropriate authority who definitely will resolve the issue at the earliest.

Regards
        Ravikar

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]we have serious problem of stray dogs in our streets.

Dear Sir, I urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to 5 to 6 dogs in our society make very nutions they barking every person and make whole society very dirty all our and also dangerous for some kids also living our place.
          they even now doing damages to our vehicles, they tore off seats of our bikes and rickshaws.here Always coming bad odor and very dirty everywhere.
          dog cathers requried here: sidhdhidata aditi, near green aura, zundal, chandkheda.382424

Sep 07, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — dog problem

Dear sir, There r 4 to 5 dirty dogs in saijpur bogha area, I have compaining regarding that. But no body can...

Sep 06, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — dangerous street dog biting

I am Anjanee, in our society there is one dog which is too dangerous for all the members and too dangerou...

Sep 06, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — dog biting

Dear Sir, I am m.k.rathod-[protected] i urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to FOUR(4) dogs in...

Aug 30, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — street dogs

This complaint is from whole of our Gujarat housing board society here in meghaninagar block 104 near Pooja...

Aug 29, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — dog catcher van

Hello Sir, I am from Suryakunj Society, Nutan School, Ghatlodia. There is a huge problem of dogs in our...

Aug 11, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — dog nutions in our society

Dear Sir, I am residing at Dayapark society, i urgently required dog cather van urgent base due to one dog in...

Aug 08, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — dog menace

There is a huge problem of dogs in our area. They keep barking the whole day in very loud noises and make it...

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]no call pickup and no call back response

Ahmedabad Municipal corporation is one of the most Lethargic govt organization.

In Ahmedabad, Roads are worst, thousands of stray dogs are on roads, garbage is everywhere in monsoon. Frequnet Water logging and no proper resolution. Only answer received is AMC has outsourced services so, AMC officers cannot do anything. Many officers are not picking up calls and if they pick up, they dont have adequate answers. Worst services.

Jul 25, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — behind grand cambay, gulab tower road, gulab tower

Dear Sir/Ma'am, Good Evening !! Since last 60-80 days we hav seen increase number if dogs in our Society...

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]dog catcher van

I am a resident of P&T colony vasna, that is near GB Shah collage. There are two dogs in our colony who always harrass the people. Barks on everyone and try to attack all(specially child). They also make a lot of [censored] every where. Some day due to dogs, it may occure some big problem. Therefore kindly arrange to send a dog catcher van to catch those dogs. My address n details are as below
              R S Tiwari
              Caretaker, P&T colony, Sarkhej Road
              Vasna, landmark- opp vasna police station
              Vasna, Ahmedabad-380007
              Mob- [protected]

Jul 23, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — stray dogs problem

I have lot of problems from stray dogs in my society which are creating problems for little kids and women'...

Jul 14, 2019

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC] — dog biting in local public

Please arresting dog in SHREENAND NAGAR-01, VEJALPUR, NR.SHREAS COMPLEX, VEJALPUR, AHMEDABAD-380051, MANY...