Ahmedabad Municipal Corporationstray dogs

R Review updated:

I am resident of Prabhu Park Society, NR NID, Paldi. We have serious problem of Stray Dogs in our streets.
Ahmedabad Muncipal Corporation AMC in ahmedabad gujarat india is not looking after our complaints.
They are creating chaos and spreading their dirty lit around.
Please look into same on urgent basis.

• Ra
    Rashida rupani Nov 07, 2020

Sir, I'm rashida rupani from Ravindra park Dani limda. Nowadays days street dogs so much continue barking full night. In tin batti area we so much irritated & we can't sleep all night please I wish you may help us & send dog catching van I'm very. Great full to you thanks alot.

Anantray r trivedi Feb 29, 2016

Dear Sir,
    We are facing grave danger from stray dogs in the area of Nilambaugh flats and Chandramani Hospital. In Nilambaugh, even postman carrier and even guest relatives can not come to Nilambaugh. We are deprived of essential services. Municipal corporation's dog squad is not doing anything. There are many incidences of serious dog bit.
    We hope corporation higher officers may move in the matter

• Kh
    Khushali Mehta Jul 28, 2013

I am resident of Konark Karishma Tower, B/h Swaminarayan Mandir, Vastrapur .
    We have very serious problem of dog stray.We are fed of the dirt caused by these dogs.
    Please do something urgently

• Sp
    S P Pillai Mar 06, 2013

I am resident of Bhavin Apartment, Maniasya Society, Opp. Pinky Park, Maninagar East. We have serious problem of Stray Dogs, which are creating chaos and spreading their dirty lit around our flat premises. The stray dogs of, more than 5 + puppies in our apartment premises itself they spoil the passage, stairs, parking and bark at the people. They litter every where and make the apartment dirty and filthy. It is very unhygienic to move around. They even pounce upon people moving on two-wheelers. Please look into the matter on urgent basis.

• Lo
    londonguide45 Oct 31, 2012

I feel proud that I am ahmedabadi but sometimes AMC do not work properly which is not accepted by people and In some areas its work is amazing and outstanding. So it is the duty to make the rules and regulation in all the areas same that would be preferable by all.

• As
    Ashvin Tripathi Jun 19, 2012

We are having similar problem at > Kamaldeep Apartment, Near Shreyash Rly. Crossing, New Sharda Mandir School Road, Ahmedabad-07<. The stray dogs, more than 5 are in our apartment premises itself they spoil the passage, stairs, parking and bark at people. They litter every where and make the apartment dirty and filthy. It is very unhygienic to move around. with monsoon around, the problems are to multiply.
    Ashvin Tripathi

• Th
    Thomas Georg Jul 26, 2011

I am a resident of Nirav Intercity Society, Naroda. We have a serious problem of Stray Dogs in our Society and Streets.
    The dogs are bent upon biting. Our children are not safe playing around. They even pounce upon people moving on two-wheelers and Four Wheelers. They are creating chaos and spreading their dirty lit around. We are very fed up this Dogs.
    Please look into same on urgent basis. I am expecting take any necessary action on this complaint about dogs from our Society.

From Thomas George

• Js
    Jsparekh May 23, 2011

I am resident of Navrangpura Ghadvi Society. We have serious problem of Stray Dogs in our streets.
    The dogs are bent upon biting. Our children are not safe playing around. They even pounce upon people moving on two-wheelers. My wife was on way and had a dogbite but without bleeding. I have to spend now 10000 who ill pay ?
    They are creating chaos and spreading their dirty lit around.
    Please look into same on urgent basis. I have drawn attention of CM but of no use.