Agodaunfair charges

C Review updated:

I had book a premier deluxe room from agoda, after I had made payment they email to inform that the premier deluxe room is under renovation, and they suggested I downgrade to deluxe room instead. So, I ask for a refund from the different. What I check from agoda website the different between premier deluxe room and deluxe room is USD 20+, in the end they refund only USD 3+. I felt cheated . This is not the first time I book from them, but this will definitely be my last time. They got the worst service I ever book online . They only do their business without service !

• La
    Lanie1212 Apr 16, 2019

I booked for a room for a 3 night cost of $377.99 . My us credit card has been charge $406.70.
    Agoda keeps telling me it’s the currency difference by the bank but that is not accurate as i have spoken to the bank and they told me that no added charges has been added by the bank.
    Very frustrating dealing with Agoda on this matter.