Affordable Denturesdentures

B

My husband, and myself and our daughter all went to the one in Nacgodoches Texas, My new dentures fell out of my mouth the first day and they had to put in a liner and to big, but these people do not want to hear this. I have worn them about one hour a 1000.00 down the drain. This is why you pay in advance. My husbands were the same way he went back till they got tired of seeing him still not fixed. My daughter had some made the wire sticks in her cheek and the other was between her teeth so when she chewed she bit down on them. Well they trim and cut one wire off. Mine I can not even talk with them they are big but I was told to stand in front of a mirror and practice I have been wearing dentures for awhile and they talk to you like your stupid.What can be done to get a refund or even better service.