Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity Logo

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity

Having problems with Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity?

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 64197
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - WC1A9FG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity Customer Service. Initial Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity. Discuss the issues you have had with Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinitySubscription cancellation

I've been trying to cancel subscription renewal for over a week but the only respond I get is an error telling me the website is not responding.

Where can I report this website? They are taking my money for something I don't want and don't agree to.
I never agreed to an automatic renewal in a first place, I subscribed with Ourtime.

I am unemployed and can now not afford this!

If no action is taken on your part I will be collecting complaints and contacting national newspapers!

• Updated by Liz Cooper · Jan 14, 2021

I am from UK and NOT the USA as it shows above!!!

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinityMy account

Can u kindly delete my account with you and stop taking money from my account..seems i cp9sed the account but you still taking my money
    Iam no longer since May using your site and some many times ask you to stop, but i just be ignored
    Hope once for all you stopping this, as i ask you for last time, yor site its a way just getting money from people
    My email
    [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinityI have not any contract with your company, l just bought for 1 month

My name is lsabel Lagrosse, last month a bought from you £9.99 for just 1 month. I didn't want any contracts, l wanted just l month.
      Last week l went to my bank and l saw that this month you taked from my account £44.99. I was in shock. I need this money to pay bills. Please, asking today again the refund.
      I was sure that the dating service always was honest service and now l feel very sick.
      I'm waiting for the refund please.
      Hope that you, will do this quickly.
      Isabel

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinityAffinity

I took out this subscription last nigh 29.8.20 thinking it was for ourtime as it popped up on that page, I have now established it is totally different and I cannot cancel it - the help link isn't active and they state that their phone numbers aren't active due to covid19. I wish to cancel the six month subscription that I was "tricked" into purchasing please. I am going to contact my bank about this as well. Please can you tell me how to achieve this.
        Many thanks
        Christina

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinitySubscription not possible to cancel

I been trying to cancel the renewal of my sucscription for 2 weeks now and the only respond I get is an error saying, the website is not respondidng.

Where can I report this website? They are taking our money for something we don't want and do not agree to.
          I never agreed to an automatic renewal in a first place, I did not even subscribe with affiny, I subscribed with Ourtime.

I am looking into to formally report this company for a fraud.

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinityUnable to delete my profile

I no longer want to be a member of site, I've tried numerous times to unsubscribe and have failed every time. I do no want to be charged for another month! I'm very unhappy and this is causing me great stress at a time when I could really do without. Please can someone look into this for me urgently as I cannot afford to pay this anymore, I greatly appreciate your help with this.

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinityProfile and emails

I have tried on numerous occasions to cancel my profile with this company.
              Yet I receive emails every day saying someone has looked at my profile and I should pay to contact them.
              I do not want to contact anybody and I want my profile deleted and I do not want to receive any more emails.
              What do I have to do to get rid of this millstone hanging around my neck?

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinitySubscription

I have been trying to cancel my subscription as a fairly new user. I can not seem to access the cancel automatical renewal on my affiny account. I then want to delete it, as I'm pretty annoyed. You have taken 44 pounds out of my bank. I am a carer for my severely disabled son and I can not afford it. I have sent 2 emails and had no response. If I try to contact you using the option from my profile it says email address not recognised, yet you contact me all the time on it.
                Can you please sort this out urgently

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinityhave posted my thoughts on 5 social websites how bad this company is.

Disgusted as to how you deceive customers.. Have contacted trading standards and they told me they already have so many complaints they will be looking into.
                  I want my money back and am prepared to go to court with all the bad publicity you will deservedly get.!. I joined ourtime.. Did not expect to have to join another subsidiary to be able to contact members.. It is blatent extortion to fill your pockets at the expense of the vulnerable.. Have posted comments on all the social media I could find.

Sep 23, 2019

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity — affiny dating app

I am very unhappy at how difficult you have made it for me to contact you. I e been trying for 3 weeks to get...

Sep 11, 2019

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity — affiny dating

I am trying to delete my account but for some reason unless I go onto a computer the option to delete is not...

Sep 06, 2019

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity — leaving the website

On the 16 July 2019 at 13. 45 I ask to be removed from this site and closed my account however this has not...

Jul 31, 2019

Affiny.com.uk — dating service

I recently subscribed to affiny. User [protected]@gmail.com dazzler but unfortunately messages are not...

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinityunwanted inclusion on affiny site

While signing up to Ourtime dating site I was swept also into the site of the separate company affiny co.uk.
                    I do not want to use the site but can find no way to delete my profile.
                    This is an unfair trading practice. I need this profile eliminated now. The company is out of order and must be affecting many other people in the same way.
                    [protected].8

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity — Affinity

I have unknowingly been joined to affiny dating site which is linked to match.com. I have tried numerou...

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity — being charged a fee when I haven't signed up to anything

I have been charged £74 from your company that I haven't agreed to. This is fraud! My email...

Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinitymy password

I am not able to unsubscribe because I can't remember my password, would you be so kind as to send it to me or simply unsubscribe me, thanks. Richard Everitt.

By the way, this is not a complaint, rather it is a request, and would appreciate your cooperation as the matter is causing no small amount of grief to myself and my girlfriend. Thank you in advance.

Matchaffinity — transaction

I was charged £143.40 to my account. I have not taken out a subscription and therefore want refunded. I had...

Newtownabbey

Matchaffinitymatch affinity

I have had £157 taken from my credit card to pay for match affinity. Match affinity has taken money for a year subscription when I have previously only paid for a month at a time for over a year. I have not purchased a subscription. Please contact me on [protected]@yahoo.co.uk and tell me how I can get the money reimbursed.

Jennifer Atherton

Matchaffinity — subscription

You have taken £74 from my account to renew my subscription even though I cancelled it. I want my money back...