Menu

reviews & complaints

JainsWorld Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with JainsWorld at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for JainsWorld has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of JainsWorld. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

JainsWorld complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest JainsWorld reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
N
3:00 am EDT

JainsWorld Wedding services

Jainsworld.org is an Indian matrimonial website based in Jabalpur(state-Madhya Pradesh). It is a big fraud n utterly nonsense matrimonial service website with cheat n 3rd class people operating it.. They collect all the information of an eligible candidate from another website jaintojain.com which is a genuine matrimonial service website and tell you that they have proposals who are interested in you.. They call you more than 100 times to take their services n give you at least two phone numbers which can be real but once you pay the money, its over.. They do not send you a single proposal neither give you a single number.. Instead they choose not to receive calls from you.. I also have two of the people's number which they gave me n on calling I got to know they were even cheated badly then me.. I can show you my payment receipt n also share numbers which were cheated by this website.. Feel like filling case against them but they operate from somewhere in Madhya Pradesh n I do not have enough time.. Please do not fall prey for this service like me n many more..
I am posting this name n number who calls from this company...
Name :- SWATI JAIN
Cell Number :- [protected]

Read full review of JainsWorld
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
F
12:15 am EDT

JainsWorld Terrible!

This dating site is a complete scam and all the profiles here are fake! These people steal photos from social networks and they also steal profile information from other dating sites! Wanted to delete my profile so I called JainsWorld customer service, explained the reason and they gave me another phone number which did not work! Called again and they gave me another phone number and said that I should try and call there and that someone probably will be able to help me. Beyond ridiculous!

Read full review of JainsWorld
Hide full review

Is JainsWorld legit?

Our verdict: JainsWorld's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while JainsWorld may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

JainsWorld earns 53% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: JainsWorld assessed by Complaints board with 53% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

Jainsworld.org has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Jainsworld.org you are considering visiting, which is associated with JainsWorld, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• JainsWorld's website has revealed that it is not properly optimized for search engines. This could be a red flag indicating that the company is attempting to hide its activities from the public.
  • We found that the technical contact email address for JainsWorld is a free email address, such as Gmail or Yahoo. This could be a sign that the website is not a legitimate business and may be engaged in fraudulent or malicious activities.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to JainsWorld. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
  • The use of a free email address for contact on jainsworld.org may be a red flag indicating potentially unreliable or fraudulent activity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

JainsWorld contacts