The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved A&E Factory Service — rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Wish I would have read all of these compliants before I sat around all day waiting for A&E Factory Service to come out and fix my washer. We have a1 year and 2 week old Whirlpool Cabrio Washer. Last week when my wife was doing a load of laundry she noticed that the underwire from one of her bra's was missing. After calling Whirlpool Customer Service they told me it was inadvisable to use the machine, and no there was no way that I could get the agitator off, but because my warranty expired less that 2 weeks ago she would send out a technican to remove the agitator and if there would be no charge except for any parts needed. I thought great, a technican from A&E was to be at my house the next day between 1-5. Well at 4:00 PM on Friday afternoon, the tech called to say he was 30 minutes away, and there would be a $65 consulation fee for him to look at my DRYER ?, a $125 charge to remove the agitator and then any additional costs for parts that might be needed. When informed that 1.--it is a washer and 2. Whirl pool said there would be no charge since my warranty had just expired . The tech was very rude, and insisted that his work order said DRYER and that was what he was coming to fix. After he insisted that the charges could not be elimintaed no matter what Whirpool said, and since he came to remove the agitator from a DRYER, I told him forget it.
I was going to call Whirpool and complain, but after reading all of these comments I fiqured why waste my time with Whirlrpool, but instead hopefully warn any future customers that if they are recommended as the tech's for any appliance, RUN Run as fast as you can away and find someone else, someone who respects you and wants to help. Not someone who has a very lucrative contract with a national company that is obviously not concerned about maintaiing what used to be a very good reputation.
After this experience no more Whirpool products ever ever ever again.
And they wonder why we buy foreign instead of domestic.
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service!
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices!
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again!
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!!
- A&E Factory Service - poor service
- A&e Factory Service/ Samsung Refrig. - constant reschedules parts at home & still no repair
- A & E Factory Service / Dishwasher - rude customer service
- A&E Factory Service - this is the worst company ever!
- A&E Factory Service - lg bottom mount freezer