The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved A&E Factory Service — contect the attorney general of your state
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I also had a problem with this company. They attempted to charge me $183 for replacing a part that took 10 minutes and cost $9. I did it myself.
I am going to suggest to all of you that you file a compaint with the Attorney General of your state. It's easy to do and can be done online. The BBB is useless.
You also should follow up with a letter to the manufacturer. Yahoo finance web sight can give you the CEO's address of Whirlpool, Maytag, Jennaire etc.
Anyone care to join me in a class action lawsuit?
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service!
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices!
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again!
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!!
- A&E Factory Service - poor service
- A&e Factory Service/ Samsung Refrig. - constant reschedules parts at home & still no repair
- A & E Factory Service / Dishwasher - rude customer service
- A&E Factory Service - this is the worst company ever!
- A&E Factory Service - lg bottom mount freezer