ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankcredit card charges and bad customer service

I had mistakenly withdrawn 500 from my account with my credit card for which I'm being charged with interest for my purchases of almost 10k. Can u believe that?!
Although I had enough balance in my debit account but due to similar looking cards I used the credit card which was an honest mistake. I made the credit card payment right after. The call centre staff are not helpful at all and my RM gives crap about me.
I was never informed that I would be charged interest on the retail purchases if I withdrew using credit card.
This has been one of the worst experiences in UAE.