The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Acorn Stairlifts — warranty worthless
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
From August 2007 to date, Acorn Stairlifts declines to honor its one year and lifetime warranty for a stairlift purchased December 2006. Contacted Acorn numerous times over many months, experienced many delaying tactics. Their authorized repairperson couldn't repair stairlift--and we had to pay extra for the repair visit. Acorn will not honor its lifetime warranty--for which we paid extra. Acorn alleges dealer is responsible (Stairlifts Online US); dealer alleges Acorn is responsible--no one takes responsibility. We are out over $2, 000 and are stuck with a stairlift that does not work. An independent electrician couln't repair the stairlift. We don't want others, especially elderly and disabled, to go through what we've been through.
More Acorn Stairlifts Complaints & Reviews
- Acorn Stairlift - potential death trap
- Acorn Stair Lifts - customer service
- Acorn Stairlifts, Inc. - acorn stairlifts is ripping off senior citizens!!
- Acorn Stair Lifts - cancellations of delivery + other
- Acorn Stairlifts - price fraud
- Acorn Stairlifts - acorn stairlift 130 and 180 models
- Acorn Stairlift - send broken parts at no exchange
- Chicago Stair and Components also doing business as Acorn Stair - poor quality of materials and horrible installation of custom home stairs
- Acorn Stairlifts - acorn
- Acorn Stair lift - advantage of seniors