Having problems with NuWave?

NuWave Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 689 2838 (Customer Service)
+1 224 206 3000 (Head Office)
+44 799 054 2621 (United Kingdom)
+61 394 891 177 (Australia)
+82 317 956 850 (South Korea)
1795 Butterfield Rd. Ste A
SunClosed
Australia
18 Montefiore Street, Fairfield Victoria 3078

China
№ 16-1, Road 105, 2F, Xinjiao, Dalian Town, Shunde City, Foshan, Guangdong, China

South Korea
Greenzone, ITECO762 Room 213, Deokpung-dong, HanamSi, Gyeonggi-Do, Korea

Mexico
Av. Chapulteped 246-804, Roma Norte, Mexico, D.F. 06700

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NuWave Customer Service. Initial NuWave complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NuWave above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NuWave. Discuss the issues you have had with NuWave and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NuWave Complaints & Reviews

Feb 27, 2021

NuWave — Primo oven

I ordered a new NuWave oven on Feb 17, 2020. When I received it, the first time I used it, it fried the dome...

NuWaveNuwave oven

Hi. I recently bought the Nuwave oven that came with a pressure cooker and pizza equipment. My name is Pierre Lacelle. My address at home is 1387 Jarry Boulevard, Laval, QC, H7W 2W9. My credit card ends with 1768. I already paid on December 24, 2020 $238.61 but then you stil take payments of $78 per month. Is that normal. More over the company that brought the goods at my house (I think it was Purolator) shoved all boxes on the sidewalk and my pizza was chipped. I already told you on your site but nobody called me. I would appreciate a call-back. My phone number is [protected]. I unfortunately do not remember my order number.

Jan 21, 2021

NuWave — Didn’t get product I had purchased.

On 1/13 I ordered a 6 quart air fryer. On 1/15 it arrived. They automatically upgraded me to the 14 quart air...

NuWaveBrio 14qt air cooker; some of the listed parts were missing

I purchased 2 14qt brio's for Xmas presents. Both were missing accessories that papers included with each unit said should be there. Missing from both packages was the grill/griddle plates, the baking pans, the cupcake liners.

I have included a picture that shows these accessories as part of "what you get". I therefore expect to get them included for each of the units purchased.

As of [protected] attempts at telephone contact have been futile.

Brio 14qt air cooker; some of the listed parts were missing
    Brio 14qt air cooker; some of the listed parts were missing

NuWaveAirfyer 6 Quart serial # HQ1810-020-195B

After using the fryer about three times I noticed the paint on control buttons on the top of the machine began to smear and then wipe off. The "On/Off" lettering has now nearly vanished. The "Watts" lettering is 50% rubbed off. The Start/Pause lettering is beginning to rub off now. The lettering for the pre-set button (controls temperature) is nearly gone. This is now after about 15 uses of the machine over about four months since we bought it.

Airfyer 6 Quart serial # HQ1810-020-195B
      Airfyer 6 Quart serial # HQ1810-020-195B

NuWaveBravo smart oven

I received my oven yesterday and it has a obvious dent on the front of the tray. As well every time that the oven door is opened the tray has to. Be pushed back in... When something cost so much it should not only function but free of blemishes. I am not happy to have damage right where it stands out as it is in a very visible site. It had to have been packaged that way! All I can say quality control

Dec 19, 2020

NuWave — Purifier oxypure

I ordered the Nuwave oxypure purifier on Dec. 14, 2020 at 11:30 am. I called back at 12:45 pm to cancel my...

Dec 08, 2020

NuWave — Bravo XL

This is a string of text over the last few weeks. Please read total content. Starting with the original...

Oct 19, 2020

NuWave — Oxypure [protected] paid in full - product never shipped

I placed an order for TWO units 8/21. I paid extra for express processing because I live in CA and the sky...

NuWaveOxypure humidifier

I received the nuwave oxypure system on August 27, 2020. It did not come with the extra filters as advertised and I want to return it because the product do not function on some of the parts. I have called every available phone number, emails, fax and certified letters to no avail.

This is frustrating. A payment of $99 was taken from my checking account. I called the phone number made available on the receipt. No answer.

Please. Thanks for your assistance

Robert Stringer

• Updated by twinsbaby · Sep 10, 2020

I finally received the NuWave Oxypure humidifier on August 27, 2020. The $99. 1st payment was taken from my checking account before I received the product.
              I did not receive the extra filters promised and the machine does not operate on different functions.

I want to get another humidifier or I need to return it. I called every available phone number, email, fax and certified letters but to no avail. The phone number on my payment receipt is also to no avail.

I am a disable senior citizen that ordered this product because of my disabilities. PLEASE HELP!

Robert Stringer

• Updated by twinsbaby · Sep 10, 2020

What active customer service are there for NUWAVE OXYPURE department?? I am paying for a product that need to be replaced or returned.

Please help!

NuWaveAir cleaner shipping

I ordered an air cleaner from nuwave and everything seemed to be fine at first. I ordered on 8/23/2020 and never received anything on shipping until I called on 8/27/2020 and they said I would receive an email with tracking .I received an email on 8/29/2020 saying it was shipped and I checked the tracking number from UPS and said it was delivered on 7/9/2020 over a month before I ordered the item. Customer service is like going to a foreign country you try to understand what they are saying but it is hopeless. So far no air cleaner as of 8/30/2020.

NuWaveAir fryer

We were excited to buy a nuwave air fryer 2 years ago. When it works it's pretty good. But that's the problem
              We bought the nuwave brio 3 quart digital air fryer. What garbage

I did not want to pay over 120$ on a device that works when it wants to

The drawer and handle are weak, the heating element works when it wants to

I would apppreciate replacement unit or a courtesy upgrade to a nuwave air fryer oven, if it works they are great. But who would pay for a part time appliance??

NuWaveUnresponsive Customer Service-Returns

My mother bought the Bravo oven as a gift for me, I did not want the appliance. I have attempted to contact Nuwave by calling and it just rings and I'm placed on hold indefinitely. I have emailed and filed complaints with their website which routes me to Pissed Consumer for the last two weeks. I have yet to receive a response. My mother lives off a fixed income and I want her money returned to her and therefore do not want this item.

How do i get this company to address this issue. They claim satisfaction guaranteed, money back, but what they don't state is good luck contacting them to return the item.

I'm this close to filing a complaint of fraud against this company.

• Wi
                    witchypoo69 Aug 17, 2020

Bought coffee center does not work wanted exchange w. call center no anser. email said send back at my expence pluse shiping and handaling. I neaver worked just want a exchange. can not reach no one and. sent 5 emails. after I sent one sayind no figrn way will I pay to ship it back and have no address to sent it to. no one will help. and I bought 3 products with this spending $400 there products. I have had and loved. but customer service is nothing

NuWaveBrio fryer

I have been on terminal hold I have called three times, and have been on hold no less than 35 mins. I wanted to get a refund and for them to send me a return label but I guess this is impossible to receive. Because no one will answer the phone, they did not have a problem taken my money so they need to answer the phone so that I can return their product poor customer service!!!

NuWavePaint peels off the brio 6 qt air fryer.

05/29/2020 We used this NuWave fryer (3) times and then cooked chicken and the black paint blistered and pealed off of the inside and speckeld the chicken with small pieces of paint, which my family partilly consumed and the result was most of us became very sick...I purchased the unit from Amazon...I will be contacting The New York State consumer affairs dept Asap...

NuWaveBrio 3qt air fryer

Front strip above basket warped and then broke. Couldn't get food out of basket. Turned it off and waited to cool down. Then used a pair of pliers to lift up plastic piece to get basket out and retrieve food. Tried to call and held for 20 to 30 minutes only heard music. Emailed to nuwave help, with no response. Still under warranty and wanted a replacement or part to fix.

Nov 15, 2019

NuWave — nuwave duet

I purchased a Nuwave duet and tried to use it yesterday for the first time. After following the directions I...

Oct 31, 2019

NuWave — nuwave titanium stove top burner

I own 4 Nuwave products and use them daily. My Nuwave Titanium @ Nuwave Gold work well when I can turn them...

NuWavenuwave 10 qt air fryer

Hello,

I received my air fryer as a Christmas gift in December of 2018. I use my air fryer 3-4 times a week. We love our product, but this past Saturday, it stopped working. It won't turn on at all. We have checked the outlet and everything there is fine. We are really upset that it has only lasted 7 months.
                        Please let me know what we man do! I have submitted a photo of the serial number.

Thank you.

Lacey Boyes
                        [protected]
                        [protected]@yahoo.com

nuwave 10 qt air fryer

NuWavenuwave 6 quart

This was a Christmas gift which was purchased 12/19. I use the product consistently. The arrows on the temperature button are gone. The arrows on the timer are gone. The start/ pause are almost gone as well as the on/off button. I have cleaned as instructed. The interior of the basket is chipping the nonstick coating. I have attached two pictures for your review.

Donna Robertson