Acm*luminique.comAcct [protected] NJ

D

I replied to an ad for a free sample...then they started charging my Visa card for shipments without my authorization. How do I stop this from happening and how can I get the money back that they fraudulently charged my credit card for?

Don and Lorraine Pollock Oct 03, 2013

I have also had to pay almost $60.00 in customs charges!

sadavidson Oct 10, 2013

I have just noticed that I have an unaurthorized payment charged to my credit card. Had I known that I would be charged $78.00 in customs charges I would never agreed to accept this "free offer". I'm not even that happy with the product.

• Ne
    Nettii Oct 23, 2013

I too got what was a free sample only to find its not free at all and I didn't like the product. I tried calling within 30 to be sure I didnt receive anymore product. Was told it had been cancelled then more arrived along with a hefty charge. I called again was assured it was all cancelled again more product and charges. I emailed & called again, once more told its cancelled. Well the product stopped arriving but the charges still keep coming. Another email has been sent with no reply and you guessed it more charges. I need it resolved as I cant afford to have $140 every month just disappear from my account.
    Bad product equally bad company

• Ac
    acm luminique Oct 30, 2013

je suis dans la meme situa«tion que vous depuis deux moi .le moi passe jai retourné le produit et il mon rembourser mais se mois si jai pas de produit et il me facture toujours .jai appele ma banque de ma carte il mon dis de leur ecrire un e-mail expliquand que je veux me desabonner et me faire rembourse . je le fais a linstant et je vous reviens des que jai des news.

Donna Curtis Feb 06, 2014

I to received what was to be a free trial and have been charged $80.00. I have not agreed to any other offers or to receive anymore of the product. I would like a refund of my $80.00 ASAP.

• Je
    jenny hu May 06, 2014

I also thought i was getting $2 sample but they charged me $156.84.

• Je
    [email protected] Jul 03, 2014

It is disaster after I replied a free sample trial, then charge me continuously, even I have phoned to stop the order and get a cancelation no on June 16, 2014, but .I still been charged $76.71 from ACM*LUMINIQUE 877-494271on June 30, what's that ? I will discuss with my bank to stop payment.

• Te
    Terence reginald Smith Jul 27, 2014

I too was offered a free trial of luminique $2.00 postage and shipping and all of a sudden I get a $74.33 bill on my credit card that I didn't authorise, I like the rest of you people have been scammed by this dodgy mob, i will report this to my bank and stop payment to this mob of internet pirates .

• Te
    Terence reginald Smith Jul 27, 2014

I paid for a $2.00 free trial and low and behold i got shafted for $74.33 taken off my credit card without my consent, if i had known i was going to be shafted like this on a free trial i would not have got it ? i refuse to pay $75.00 odd dollars for something that probably doesnt even work and let alone without trying the said Luminique product my A, C, M no.is 280-734455NJ so i certianly hope this product is cancelled A.S.A.P. or i will cancel this at my bank forth with.
    regards Terence Reginald Smith

Dorothy wong Aug 21, 2014

I was offered as a free gift to pay $2.00 as shipping charge after answering a survey.
    I NEVER AGREE TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS WHICH were SHIPPED TO ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT.
    Then $77.38 plus $8.94 plus $25.00 were charged on my credit card WITHOUT AUTHORISATION.
    IT IS A FRAUD & UNETHCIAL
    Let us make complains together to US Better Business Bureaus, police and take legal suiting against the company.

Because when we act together, the power is bigger. Anyone want to joint as a group suiting or complain.

I

• Tr
    TRacy Granter Nov 20, 2014

I have also been duped by this company. I thought I was getting a free product to try but now have had three $80.89 took out of my account without my authorization. How can I get my money back?

• Lu
    Luminique Jan 20, 2015

finally spoken to someone re my complaint and it seems they weren't advertising free samples - hello that's what I read - according to this person they were free trials!! No resolve in my concerns as I still have not got the products yet and they have my money and yes you got it we have to pay more for the next two months as well as this is what we supposedly agreed to.. So they give you it at a discount price and you get 50% off if you pay now. I just want it all wrapped up and finished so agreed. Given claim return numbers etc so let's see and a name to contact if it doesn't all wrap up - so let's see hey. NEVER EVER DEAL with this company they are there to RIP the public off so spread the word far and wide - current affair or the like needs to get hold off this one!!

Samuel Eva Feb 24, 2015

I applied for free samples and and I have been charge us$69.95 times 3 and au$3.08 times 3 a total of au$273.60 and I have not received any good except the first delivery. ref [protected]. never deal with them as they have not sent me any products but keep billing my credit card.

• Vi
    Viki Peneha Feb 28, 2015

My visa card was billed for a luminique product I did not order and now I with all those who want this company closed down too. But before that happens I and everyone out there would like our moneys back. The ACM Luminique if they want to keep going our requests should be granted, YES.

• Na
    NATHAN72 Mar 13, 2015

Cant agree more with everyone that has posted. I recently purchased a free item and now have been charged $90+. they should be closed down and charged with fraud.I too would like my money back and now also have the inconvenience of cancelling my card and waiting for another one. Scammers like this should cop the full brunt of the law.

Joan Manson Jun 08, 2015

please remove the credit card details for
    Joan Manson
    25 Chester St.
    Waverley
    S. Taranaki
    N Z

entirely from your company records. I do not wish to receive or pay for any more of your products