Menu
Home Credit Cards Luminique Acct [protected] NJ

Luminique review: Acct [protected] NJ

Author of the complaint
3:54 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I replied to an ad for a free sample...then they started charging my Visa card for shipments without my authorization. How do I stop this from happening and how can I get the money back that they fraudulently charged my credit card for?

Oct 03, 2013 4:07 pm EDT

I have also had to pay almost $60.00 in customs charges!

More Luminique complaints & reviews

Luminique - RMA of product was sent alongwith product, but i have been billed 69.95 US Dollars in my credit card. which should be returned.
Luminique - UNWANTED SHIPMENTS
Luminique - Unauthorised Charge
Luminique - Unauthorised charge
Luminique - return unwanted product and still getting charge for it on my credit card
Luminique - Fraudulent free trial offer
15 comments
Jun 08, 2015 9:54 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

please remove the credit card details for
Joan Manson
25 Chester St.
Waverley
S. Taranaki
N Z

entirely from your company records. I do not wish to receive or pay for any more of your products

N
Mar 13, 2015 12:41 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cant agree more with everyone that has posted. I recently purchased a free item and now have been charged $90+. they should be closed down and charged with fraud.I too would like my money back and now also have the inconvenience of cancelling my card and waiting for another one. Scammers like this should cop the full brunt of the law.

V
Feb 28, 2015 5:35 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My visa card was billed for a luminique product I did not order and now I with all those who want this company closed down too. But before that happens I and everyone out there would like our moneys back. The ACM Luminique if they want to keep going our requests should be granted, YES.

S
Feb 24, 2015 4:33 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I applied for free samples and and I have been charge us$69.95 times 3 and au$3.08 times 3 a total of au$273.60 and I have not received any good except the first delivery. ref [protected]. never deal with them as they have not sent me any products but keep billing my credit card.

L
Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am EST

finally spoken to someone re my complaint and it seems they weren't advertising free samples - hello that's what I read - according to this person they were free trials! No resolve in my concerns as I still have not got the products yet and they have my money and yes you got it we have to pay more for the next two months as well as this is what we supposedly agreed to.. So they give you it at a discount price and you get 50% off if you pay now. I just want it all wrapped up and finished so agreed. Given claim return numbers etc so let's see and a name to contact if it doesn't all wrap up - so let's see hey. NEVER EVER DEAL with this company they are there to RIP the public off so spread the word far and wide - current affair or the like needs to get hold off this one!

Nov 20, 2014 8:55 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have also been duped by this company. I thought I was getting a free product to try but now have had three $80.89 took out of my account without my authorization. How can I get my money back?

Aug 21, 2014 8:55 pm EDT

I was offered as a free gift to pay $2.00 as shipping charge after answering a survey.
I NEVER AGREE TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS WHICH were SHIPPED TO ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT.
Then $77.38 plus $8.94 plus $25.00 were charged on my credit card WITHOUT AUTHORISATION.
IT IS A FRAUD & UNETHCIAL
Let us make complains together to US Better Business Bureaus, police and take legal suiting against the company.

Because when we act together, the power is bigger. Anyone want to joint as a group suiting or complain.

I

Jul 27, 2014 2:08 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I paid for a $2.00 free trial and low and behold i got shafted for $74.33 taken off my credit card without my consent, if i had known i was going to be shafted like this on a free trial i would not have got it ? i refuse to pay $75.00 odd dollars for something that probably doesnt even work and let alone without trying the said Luminique product my A, C, M no.is 280-734455NJ so i certianly hope this product is cancelled A.S.A.P. or i will cancel this at my bank forth with.
regards Terence Reginald Smith

Jul 27, 2014 2:00 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I too was offered a free trial of luminique $2.00 postage and shipping and all of a sudden I get a $74.33 bill on my credit card that I didn't authorise, I like the rest of you people have been scammed by this dodgy mob, i will report this to my bank and stop payment to this mob of internet pirates .

Jul 03, 2014 8:30 pm EDT

It is disaster after I replied a free sample trial, then charge me continuously, even I have phoned to stop the order and get a cancelation no on June 16, 2014, but .I still been charged $76.71 from ACM*LUMINIQUE 877-494271on June 30, what's that ? I will discuss with my bank to stop payment.

May 06, 2014 6:51 pm EDT

I also thought i was getting $2 sample but they charged me $156.84.

Feb 06, 2014 9:01 pm EST

I to received what was to be a free trial and have been charged $80.00. I have not agreed to any other offers or to receive anymore of the product. I would like a refund of my $80.00 ASAP.

A
Oct 30, 2013 10:57 am EDT

je suis dans la meme situa«tion que vous depuis deux moi .le moi passe jai retourné le produit et il mon rembourser mais se mois si jai pas de produit et il me facture toujours .jai appele ma banque de ma carte il mon dis de leur ecrire un e-mail expliquand que je veux me desabonner et me faire rembourse . je le fais a linstant et je vous reviens des que jai des news.

N
Oct 23, 2013 2:07 am EDT

I too got what was a free sample only to find its not free at all and I didn't like the product. I tried calling within 30 to be sure I didnt receive anymore product. Was told it had been cancelled then more arrived along with a hefty charge. I called again was assured it was all cancelled again more product and charges. I emailed & called again, once more told its cancelled. Well the product stopped arriving but the charges still keep coming. Another email has been sent with no reply and you guessed it more charges. I need it resolved as I cant afford to have $140 every month just disappear from my account.
Bad product equally bad company

S
Oct 10, 2013 1:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have just noticed that I have an unaurthorized payment charged to my credit card. Had I known that I would be charged $78.00 in customs charges I would never agreed to accept this "free offer". I'm not even that happy with the product.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

19 complaints